2011 Loudon Classic

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I know, it isn't MotoGP, but if any of you are planning a trip to NH for Bike Week this year, please come down and check out the Loudon Classic, in Loudon NH at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Schedule and info can be found here:

Classic | Schedule | New Hampshire Motor Speedway

You can also rent a Skybox for a day for $600 - they fit up to 30 people. That means only $20 a person and you get to watch the racing from a Skybox! PLUS, they give you 30 Coke products (12 oz cans), 30 Beers, and food (I think burgers, dogs and chicken). Call for more info.

Rob (reiobard) and I will be up there the whole week working, so if you put up the extra for an infield pass, come and find us!!! Support your local racing!

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice roads all around Loudon. Been a long time for me tho - the last time that
i saw a race there, they still allowed camping behind the track.. 1980-something?

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a lot of fun Keira.

Make sure you take plenty of pics for us :)

Probably no pics, I'll be working all weekend. I don't do pics much when I need to be paying attention. If they behave for a while I might snap one or two on my phone.

Nice roads all around Loudon. Been a long time for me tho - the last time that
i saw a race there, they still allowed camping behind the track.. 1980-something?

They allow camping in the infield for motorcycle events, and I think behind the track for NASCAR. Part of the "behind" for NASCAR is actually half of the road course, so it's easier to keep everyone contained inside for the smaller events.

There will be tons of other things happening at the Classic, too - short track, Legends cars, a Motard Race that will have some motocross elements (jumps and whatnot), and of course, local racers dragging knees, elbows and hard parts on what I would think of as straights.