***2011 Fz6 Forum T-Shirt Order Page***

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
Question for YamahaMAXdRPMs - Do the shirts run true to size and will they shrink? I didn't see any shirt descriptions in your post.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Question for YamahaMAXdRPMs - Do the shirts run true to size and will they shrink? I didn't see any shirt descriptions in your post.
Sorry, as for me, these shirts did not shrink one bit. I have 4 or 5 from the last round. as well as my wife, and some friends. They all seem to have the same results.

If anyone else could chime in, that would be great, but they seemed very true to size for me, and did not shrink at all.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ove last day of ordering. Remember, tomorrow at 4pm est is your last chance to have a forum shirt!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, only a few more Hours left to get your shirts ordered. 4pm est today ordering stops. This will be the last time these shirts wil be printed, so get one now.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update. Shirts should be printing today. I used a different company for screening this time, and I think they had some troubles transferring the fonts. But we should be back on track! Sorry for the delay.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any updates on the shirts? Cant wait to show em' off.
Funny you should ask....

All shirts were mailed out on Friday, except yours.... With your address on paypal listed as "Stares" instead of "States" paypal wouldnt let me ship it to an unknown address. But I just manually created one over the weekend, so yours should be picked up by USPS today. Should have it wed or thur. :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ACCCKCKKKK!! I did fix it on paypal when I sent you the email to see if you had the correct address. Damn paypal:spank: I'll check it again, sorry.

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
NICE, just came in the door. Will try one tomorrow since it's friday today(superstition). Looks good, almost can't wait :D

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: