***2011 Fz6 Forum T-Shirt Order Page***

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shirt ordering has been closed, Thank you

Order has been submitted, with any luck, these will be printed and in the mail by the end of this week, or possibly beginning of next week!

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$15 dollars to Canada, seriously? For a T-shirt?
Sorry dude, Wish it didnt have to be. USPS charges me like $14 to ship outside US :rolleyes:

From the USPS site...

Priority Mail® International Flat Rate Envelope**
Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00
USPS-Produced Envelope: 12-1/2" x 9-1/2".
Maximum weight 4 pounds.

6 - 10 business days Store: $13.95

Online: $13.25

EDIT:
Canada is $12, not $14. So i can offer Shipping to Canada for $12, My apologies. Everywhere else seems to be the $14 price.

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
... also, if you are close with other members, I can put everything on one order, then you can split the shipping how ever many ways.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
got a handful of shirts ordered already! Keep em coming!
BLAAA%21.png

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where is everybody at??

From the poll, it looked like about a 40 shirt order, im at like 10 paid for so far. Wheres all the people that said they wanted them? I need to get 25 shirts to put this order in, so im gonna get stuck with 15 shirts to buy out of my pocket :eek:

uhhh ohhs... I hope the Holiday just has people tied up. Otherwise I'm in deeeep bunny doo-doo!

:D

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok everyone, as I will be away this weekend. Im going to to go ahead and close this on friday before I leave. (Rather than Sunday) That way I can try to get the order into the company Friday afternoon, and they can have the chance to work on the shirts over the weekend. Hopefully that way the people who ordered them will get them a little sooner.
Its kinda dissapointing that less than half the people who commited to buying shirts actually put an order in, but hopefully the ones who did will enjoy their new swag. :thumbup:
I really appriciate everyone who commited to buy, then followed through. I think you all will be very happy with your shirts. Also, as of now there will be one free limited edition shirt mailed out. So hopefully we can get a few more orders in and I can make 2 limited editions!

Thanks guys and gals!

So, everyone has until Friday April 29th at 4pm EST to get their orders in! Enjoy!