2009 Yamaha FZ6 under 3k miles, lots of goodies (northern california) firm on the price

ryanag

Reaction score
Visit site
You will NEVER get that asking price. I bought my 2009 black raven in May last year for only $4400 and it had the same additions as yours plus more. And it only had 4000 miles. Just a reality check for you, take it or leave it

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
You will NEVER get that asking price. I bought my 2009 black raven in May last year for only $4400 and it had the same additions as yours plus more. And it only had 4000 miles. Just a reality check for you, take it or leave it

x2

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike. All that time, effort and money you put into it, why sell it? Riding to work is hell a lot more fun than car pooling. And riding a motorcycles is officially recognized as fuel efficient and green, so there is no difference.

Unless you find some inexperienced rider who has completely no idea, you will be very lucky to get what you are asking for. In order to get somewhat close to your asking price, I suggest you begin parting off your mods and replacing it back with the stock components. Then sell the bike at a lesser figure.

Just my .02 and good luck.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I had got my '08 Raven Fz6 with 7000 miles for $3750 and it had nearly brand new S20's on it.

I agree with Vegas, start parting out the mods and sell the bike for a lower figure. LIke any form of transportation, if you don't buy it at a smoking deal, you'll lose money on it. It's just the price to play the game.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, asking prices are just that. There's a sucker born every minute. Best of luck to the OP squeezing as much money as he can out of this sale. I personally wouldn't pay more than $4,000 for it.

Sco

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, asking prices are just that. There's a sucker born every minute. Best of luck to the OP squeezing as much money as he can out of this sale. I personally wouldn't pay more than $4,000 for it.
Agree totally, you can't expect to get back what you put in in mods. etc.
I would first ditch that cowl cover looks like crap anyway, so what if it came from England, good luck with your sale to that sucker.

tlegend

Reaction score
Visit site
Agree totally, you can't expect to get back what you put in in mods. etc.
I would first ditch that cowl cover looks like crap anyway, so what if it came from England, good luck with your sale to that sucker.

i will let thew new owner decide what to do with the cowl. :Flip:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my 2006 FZ6 brand new for $6,000 After taxes, tags, etc. and it had 1 mile on it.

It is California though....people are used to paying ridiculous prices out there.

boarder4life81

Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! That is $1200 more then I paid for my 2009 brand new off the showroom floor (had .1 miles on odometer when I took it on it's test ride). That craigslist add claims $2000 in add-ons? I don't know how much "FULL LEO VINCE EXHAUST TITANIUM WITH DB KILLERS" run, but the rest of the add-ons are not that expensive.