2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be leaving NJ tomorrow around 4-5pm. I'm planning on driving 5-7 hours and getting a room and finishing my drive up on Tuesday. If anyone needs to get ahole of me for any reason Steve has my cell number, and the list should also be floating around. I'll see you guys there.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes there is signs when you get close not real big though on 143. Three days of work and then I'm out of here I'll be up Friday around noon.
-mike

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
OK Guys I'm leaving in a couple days so now is probably a good time to swap phone numbers. I'll pm Wrightme43 mine and he will then forward mine and his to Shaggy and so on and on and on and on. Just forward the original message to the next person in line with your number. If you don't want to give your number can you can just forward it to the next person in line please. g.lowtharp should forward the completed list back to me then we will be set.

Thanks

Ant_mb (Anthony)
Wrightme43 (Steve)
Shaggystyle (Mark)
JimKaram (Jim)
Desi_FZ6 (Arvind)
mkjeld76 (Michael)
Gosling1 (Joseph)
mpb218 (mike)
opds9091(Dominic)
kellybt1052 (Brian)
bmccrary (Bryan)
Anarchy (Gary)
Anarchy's Dad (Shane)
necrotimus (chris)
tour guide (scott & elisha)
g.lowtharp

Has anyone seen the phone list by PM yet? Did it pass me up?
-mkjeld76 Mike

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
T-minus 24 hours and counting till lift off!

Finishing up tank maps (I have 7, 200+ mile routes), paying some bills and then off to work. Back home to pack up and polish up. Leaving around 8:00am tomorrow morning.

-bryan

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
8am sounds so late :) I think I am targetting for a 5am departure. If I havent seen the phone list by this evening then I will pm the people before and after me on the list with my info.

Everyone ride/drive safe on the way in.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
My cell phone isn't getting reception at the cabin. The cabin number is 1-828-479-1317. I'll go out early tomorrow and be back before you guys start arriving. Once you turn onto Lucinda(sp) reed road you'll come down and make the first right. The road will Y off, you need to stay to the right(yes it's a dirt road:D) and come to the gate. Open the gate an let yourself in. You'll see my brown truck in the yard and I'll leave the garage door open so you'll see the bikes too. Give me a call if you have problems and maybe I can help.

I made 3 passes on the Dragon today. Killboy was the only photographer out, but he shot me a few times. Hopefully they'll be decent.

This is what you're looking for.

Last edited:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am so................"I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE". I am meeting Jim up in TAMPA and we will put my bike on his trailer. T-MINUS 31 hours and counting. I just got my leather suit the other day and posted the pic's on that, just bought the Metzler M3 for the rear, brought it to the STEALER and had them do a complete check over and everything is ok but the %#@# my rear rim by not mounting it the right way and the rear brake pad or something cut the rim up about 1/4 wide and a 1/8 deep in the rim, so they said when i get back they will take care of it. So new leathers, helmet, rear tyre, rain gear (hopefully not needed), glove's, rear GIVI rear duffel bag, camel back, boot's, charging system, I had my oil changed to fully synthetic and did another one for the ride. I just can't wait!!!!!!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My cell phone isn't getting reception at the cabin. The cabin number is 1-828-479-1317. I'll go out early tomorrow and be back before you guys start arriving. Once you turn onto Lucinda(sp) reed road you'll come down and make the first right. The road will Y off, you need to stay to the right(yes it's a dirt road:D) and come to the gate. Open the gate an let yourself in. You'll see my brown truck in the yard and I'll leave the garage door open so you'll see the bikes too. Give me a call if you have problems and maybe I can help.

I made 3 passes on the Dragon today. Killboy was the only photographer out, but he shot me a few times. Hopefully they'll be decent.

This is what you're looking for.

We'll be looking for the pics now! :D Glad you made it safely! :thumbup:

I'd say have a great time but I already know you all will!!! I just hope it's a totally incident free trip for all! :rockon:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Still no list on my end. I will PM my number out later tonight if I dont recieve it.

Getting ready to set up my spot tracker. I will post it her as well as the general board.

Putting a set of rear pads on a GSXR, polishing up then loading up.

See ya'll soon.