2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
OK guys the dates have been changed. Ron has booked up for the following weekend. June 5-7 and 4th is being reserved.

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
As soon as we get some warm days I'm going to ride up to get some practice time in. Only about a hour and a half away. I work 4 10's with Fridays off so this will be perfect since wife works all day.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Awsome! That was a close one Steve, glad you caught that in time.

I'll have to figure out how to strap some cheerwine down to the bike...or maybe one of the stores in Robbinsville will have some.

-bryan

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
I will let you all know as soon as I get some exact dates on my trip whether I can make it or not. Hopefully by tomorrow.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a side note:

Not sure if any of you are looking to enjoy a cold one or two at the end of the day when the bikes are securely locked up, but the last I knew Robinsville was dry. So you will have to go a little ways out of town to pick any drinks up.

Not sure if that still stands or not, laws do change. Just a side note to anyone who doesnt know or was wondering.

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea, they have slacked up a bit since 06' I believe it was. I was up there the first of August that year and I lost count of the number of THP. They even had the mobil station at the top. It was insane!

-bryan

blchandl2

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a side note:

Not sure if any of you are looking to enjoy a cold one or two at the end of the day when the bikes are securely locked up, but the last I knew Robinsville was dry. So you will have to go a little ways out of town to pick any drinks up.

Not sure if that still stands or not, laws do change. Just a side note to anyone who doesnt know or was wondering.

-bryan

The Tapoco Lodge has a carry-out store.

ironman

Reaction score
Visit site
As soon as we get some warm days I'm going to ride up to get some practice time in. Only about a hour and a half away. I work 4 10's with Fridays off so this will be perfect since wife works all day.
I live in chattanooga too. Have a buddy who rides a v-strom and we are planning on going up and getting some seat time in up there as well (when the weather is better).

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it up for the big weekend this summer, but I have been dying to get up to the dragon.

If you are interested in getting a few people together for a ride then send me a PM

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
As soon as my check comes in, it will be in your paypal.

Just to be sure on this, how much do I need to put up front to confirm?

-bryan

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
As soon as my check comes in, it will be in your paypal.

Just to be sure on this, how much do I need to put up front to confirm?

-bryan

We are asking for $100 up front. It may be a little more or less depending on how many sign up. I think we paid a total of $120 per member last year, and that included food. Not bad for 3 nights in a fully equiped house!

Paypal takes there $3.20 for every $100 transaction so that brings you paid total to $96.80.

W

wrightme43

Yeah man. However you want to do it. If we get enough prepays though we can rent two houses. Its just going on the hook before anything is paid for is not wise.