2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

W

wrightme43

Also if we get another 6 people willing to prepay we can rent the Point as well.

It has 6 full size beds. It will sleep 12 adults but they have to like each other. LOL

Its got three bedrooms. It doesnt break up as easy. It would be 250 a couple plus food for all three days.

If we got two couples. (4 people) that got a bedroom with two beds to them selves. We could get two more people to share a room and pay 125 each for a bed, but sharing a bedroom. I know MikeBike will want to come, Domonic will need a bed because of his back, we can make that work.

Basicly we need at least 6 people to split on the POINT http://www.thetreetops.com/point.html to make it work. It will cost about 125 a person there, but you will get a full size bed instead of single. It is a 4 year old building and is actually very very nice.

Basicly what I am getting at

The Point is also available. IF YOU WANT TO GO let us know. We will figure out a way to make you comfortable. Just let us know what you want.

IF YOU WANT TO STAY AT THE POINT. We will need 6 people to prepay 125. IF all 6 beds are paid for at the POINT as well we will get a discount. You will more than likely have a 25$ credit towards food.

Doing the math the split if we get 13 people to go will work. 7 at the Ridge 6 at the point. So dont stop prepaying. IF you want to go please prepay. If you cant, but you still want to go we will make room for you at one of the houses. If you want to camp thats fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap how did I miss this post before??? I was actually planning a trip down that way around that time. Wow. Chances are, if there is still room, I am in. And when I say chances are, I mean the chances are 100%.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap how did I miss this post before??? I was actually planning a trip down that way around that time. Wow. Chances are, if there is still room, I am in. And when I say chances are, I mean the chances are 100%.

maybe you can hook up with ANT he is in NJ and you can probably ride the rest together.

W

wrightme43

Can we count you as a confimation that you wil prepay for the point if we can get 5 others? We have two other than you we know of now.

IF so we will really only need three more to prepay and we will have it under control. We could probley get a even better deal if we only rent the extra days on one house and just tell Ron what we need. He will work with us. People like us keep him supplied with lots of kick ass motorcycles. LOL

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was not there do to my health but, one question (it might sound stupid) where do the bikes go as far as parking and overnight.

W

wrightme43

The limit on the number of people in the Point is
7 beds
1 sofa
3 recliners
2 futons
and
3 or 4 cots.

17 people, but that would make for difficult showers, and crowded bathrooms.

A better split would be using two houses.

We can crowd a house, Ron and Nancy dont mind, but its a nicer trip if we dont and much more comfortable. I was on submarines, I dont need much privacy but I do like it.

I would like to keep the Ridge at no more than 9 or 10
The Point has

6 beds
1 sleeper sofa
2 recliners
and room for a couple cots

Maybe keep it at no more than 9 or 10 as well.

IF we fill both of these houses up, I will talk to Ron about reserving three houses next year. The TreeTops fills up first, it has the most room and is just a super amazing place. Its the kind of house I would love to live in.

Basicly we just need 6 prepays for the Point as well and we will be good to go.
I will call Mike after work tomorrow night and see what he want to do.

If it doesnt work out that we get the Point, and Dominic wants to come, I will sleep on a cot or something. I have a good back.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
who is in the celling in that picture

They had a couple pair of leathers hainging around the garage. If i remember correctly Steve(wrightme43) glued one of his yamaha tank logos to the wall there. Thing it's still there?

Last edited:

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
Can we count you as a confimation that you wil prepay for the point if we can get 5 others? We have two other than you we know of now.

IF so we will really only need three more to prepay and we will have it under control. We could probley get a even better deal if we only rent the extra days on one house and just tell Ron what we need. He will work with us. People like us keep him supplied with lots of kick ass motorcycles. LOL

Yep. As in I already paid. Niiiiiice.

W

wrightme43

who is in the celling in that picture

One pair of leathers is a signed pair from a pro racer. I forget who. They are trashed from a crash. I dont know if they stayed at the house or Ron got them at a track after a crash.

I hope my little scraped up yami logo is still on the wall. LOL

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Like I said, it will probably be after Christmas before I can do anything money wise.

But I do not need a bed or anything, I am content with the floor and some pillows.

-bryan

W

wrightme43

HEY I just found out that I cant have that weekend off. I can have JUNE 5th 6th and 7th off. Please let me know if we can change it to JUNE 5th 6th and 7th. If it would cause you a problem I will have to miss it this year. They told me I could, and now that I cant.

PLEASE PM ME IF IT WILL CAUSE YOU A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem with me Steve. If the majority are ok with it then we can change the date and refund anyone that has a conflict.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont think it will be a problem for me

still a good ways off

Good thing you caught that now though steve. That could of been a bad day other wise

-bryan