2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I know steve has posted some loops for roads other than the Gap.

I have some free time tonight, would yall mind if i put together some roads that look like fun in that other. Wondering if there would be a group that would be interested in riding some roads out side the gap one day?

-bryan

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hell Yes!!!!

I know steve has posted some loops for roads other than the Gap.

I have some free time tonight, would yall mind if i put together some roads that look like fun in that other. Wondering if there would be a group that would be interested in riding some roads out side the gap one day?

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Wayah Rd, Loop 1

Loop1WayahRd.jpg

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Rosman Loop 1

This one may be a bit much, but I know 276 and 178 pretty good. Great roads!

RosmanLoop1.jpg

I keep getting further out. We by no means have to do these, I am just trying to throw some ideas out there and do some research based off what I have done before up there.

-bryan

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With the new dates i might be able to make it. I can say for sure this far out As i will be in the middle of moving to my new duty station. I hope i can make it

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awww yeah the dragon's tail! Hopefully I can meet up with you guys. I'm planning on taking vacation for the month of June so I should be in the area (parents live close by). Hard to say if I'll be able to get off then though (Working for the Navy and all).

Desi_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
New dates are fine by me (as of now, As its still 6 months away I'm not sure ;-). Hopefully will not have any conflicts and can make it.

--Arvind

W

wrightme43

JUNE 5th 6th and 7th pending approval from Ron the owner of the houses.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When will we know for sure. I'm by no means and in no manner trying to rush an answer from anybody. I have invited some friends and we are all psyched for this run to happen. I really hope that nobody gets left out due to scheduling.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I gave Ron a call today, and asked about the dates. He is in Toronto at a MC show, and will get back to me tomorrow to let me know if the dates are still available.

S

sportrider

Sorry guys the reality of the situation just hit me, there is no way I'll be able to go. but maybe one of you can pretend to get passed by an R1 on the gap for me just so I can be there in spirit:D

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As far as close to bring, what would a TANK BAG and a Nap sack, also 2-3-4 pairs of close. Is there a shower. I have a sick camcorder that go to 400 zoom. As far as me ounce we get together i don't know the Turns and twisters, so i would like to ride with the back of the tail. One i feel comfortable i will move in to speed and so one. The question i have is what tire presser, oil change, what other protection items should i bring.

W

wrightme43

LOL

You think to much man.

There is a washer dryer, dishwasher, two showers, hot tub, bbq grill with propane, stove, fridge, oven, microwave, coffee pot, pots, pans, plates, forks, knives, towels, pillows, every thing you need.

Bring your riding gear, and some clothes. I still havent heard from Mikebike, or Tourguide. If I dont, Anthony, Jay, or I will lead the slower group. Gosling can lead if a group wants to go fast. We will work it all out, and nobody will leave anybody.