ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am guessing an Underbelly DVD is a bit WRONG! :spank:

Stuffed Toys....works for all ages...but a bit like getting socks! :eek:

Can i get what my Mum always gets me....socks & jocks! :eek:

Sure can...might wanna get some hankies while your at it...lol.
You could do the dvd thing, but yeah....have to get that one right...lol....no Fritz the Cat....LMAO.:eek::spank::D:ban:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is what the site had to say....I think they must get loads of bears and stuff, but struggle for the young teenagers...I'm thinking remote control helicopter or similar....and of course a bear to strap to the front:rockon:.

Entry to the oval is a toy or gold coin donation. St Vincent de Paul will be collecting the toys for distribution to needy kids. Please bring a toy for older children, games, books, sporting goods etc.

Cool, thanks for that. A Bear, A book, and something fun for an older kid....Plug in Video game for TV, with games loaded...those things are a hoot....and not too pricey, right, i'm set!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do they make Black tinsle????? :eek: Dont worry, the black bomber will be covered in Christmas Fuzz!

:rockon:

The blue beast will probably be in the shop covered in grease:(.
(did that sound really sad and kind of pathetic...lol.:D:thumbup:)

I suppose i could ride it along there and give it to some little kid as a kind of rattle....lol.:eek::spank::ban:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The blue beast will probably be in the shop covered in grease:(.
(did that sound really sad and kind of pathetic...lol.:D:thumbup:)

I suppose i could ride it along there and give it to some little kid as a kind of rattle....lol.:eek::spank::ban:

you might have to get yammie world to give you "the" loan bike! LMAOROTF!:Flip:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, Mike was mincing hard at the Pizza Bar last night...something about Mr Yamaha and his rattly piece of junk! Sounds like it is loose Tappets (sic).....thankfully, the bottom of the motor sounds just fine.....still, Mike is putting it in to have it's top taken of on Friday...doubts as to whether he will have it back for Sunday!

Which would not be nice for our local mileage king.....he may have to ride pillion on the black bomber at the toy run......scary thought! :eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. Mike is nobody's biatch:spank:....well, there's always the Hoff:eek::spank::spank::D:ban:.....lol...but that's different:scared:.

Bike's a little bit broken. I've been told to keep riding it until it goes in to the shop, so it's not terminal but I've been taking it very easy....haven't had that:steve: I'm at 12 grand feeling for a while now. I've done 2 oil changes in a week to see if that would help, but aside from that there's not much I can do. It's still well and truly under warranty so it's all good. And I'm used to missing out on the toy run now:shakehead:

Once it goes in there I'm going to take Wolfman's advice and sit out in the carpark crying. Reckon I'll take along a couple bottles of scotch in brown paper bags to finish off the picture....lol. That'll make 'em get it done quickly just so they can get me outta their car park.:D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. Mike is nobody's biatch:spank:....well, there's always the Hoff:eek::spank:D:ban:.....lol...but that's different:scared:.

Bike's a little bit broken. I've been told to keep riding it until it goes in to the shop, so it's not terminal but I've been taking it very easy....haven't had that:steve: I'm at 12 grand feeling for a while now. I've done 2 oil changes in a week to see if that would help, but aside from that there's not much I can do. It's still well and truly under warranty so it's all good. And I'm used to missing out on the toy run now:shakehead:

Once it goes in there I'm going to take Wolfman's advice and sit out in the carpark crying. Reckon I'll take along a couple bottles of scotch in brown paper bags to finish off the picture....lol. That'll make 'em get it done quickly just so they can get me outta their car park.:D
Cheers
Mike

That's the spirit Mike....whine enough and they will have you back on the road in no time.....maybe you should turn your helmet upside down, and ask for donations to the "Save the Ride Addict" fund!

:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wonder if they'd let me take an FZ1 for a ride on Saturday arvo. Might not make it back to the shop before they close and would have to bring it back Monday:D:D:cheer::thumbup::rockon::Flash:.

Adusanju

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Folks - I'm new here !! I was going for the Toy Run with the Riding SA group until is saw this post. I woud love to ride with you all as a 'Fazer Pack' so perhaps I'll see you all at Macca's in Castle Plaza at 8:30am.
cheers,
Adrian