2005 StreetFighter Finished.....for now

Mikejr8686

Reaction score
Visit site
First off I want to thank Vishnu Sharma for the awesome product quick delivery and great customer support. If you are on the fritz about picking one of these headlight kits up don't wait. You will be very pleased. :rockon:

As for the bike, I laid her down about 2 months ago, so it was time for a re haul. New turn signals all the way around, Headlight kit which color matched perfect, FZ1 Bar with new grips, Hi Temp painted the headers, and purchased new Pilot Power rear tire. Very pleased with how it turned out please feel free to comment and give me opinions. :Flip:

Next for the bike will be bar end mirrors, new levers, and exhaust. either Leo Vince or Two brothers.

096.jpg

101.jpg

100.jpg

099.jpg

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm.... I now have a tingly feeling downstairs. Thank you for that.

And for the exhaust you have to get Leo Vinces in carbon.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First off I want to thank Vishnu Sharma for the awesome product quick delivery and great customer support. If you are on the fritz about picking one of these headlight kits up don't wait. You will be very pleased. :rockon:

Mike..heartily appreciate your kind words... ur bike now is definitely a head turner..

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good work my friend! But I dont care if you say finished, i said that like 10 times... and quess what, im still not finished.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great , very tidy :thumbup:

A question though , was it always a naked or was it an "S" to start ?? The reason I ask is that out here in Oz only the "S" gets a centre stand :confused:

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
Actully all the stock fairing pieces are fine... Frame slider saved everything minus the mirrors. It gave me an excuse to go streetfighter.

Good to know, I lost all of my plastics. Vishnu was a great help in bringing my bike back to life. I had a minor issue wich should not hinder him being an excellent resource for us. I back him up completely. I welcome a sceptic to question me and would readily vouch for him.!

An awsome dealer who should go all out!

Fredster

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you buy that front headlight and what additional parts did you need to convert it from stock to the "naked look"?

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you buy that front headlight and what additional parts did you need to convert it from stock to the "naked look"?

First of all :welcome: :BLAA:

You should contact dev_usc to buy this kit.
If you order this, you will have everything you need to go naked :thumbup:

Grtz,

Degake