2006 FZ6 Streetfighter F/S $5000

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I've been on the forum for a while and have grown to love it and all of it's members but it's time for a big change in my life. I've landed a new job with General Electric Aviation and am now moving to Cincinnati, OH. I'm very excited but I need to sell the bike to make moving easier and to get a few extra buck for a down payment on my first house!

Anyways my baby is for sale. 14K very well maintained miles, TONS of extras including Leo Vince Exhaust, Power Commander 3, TCP seat cowling, wireless/variable LED engine glow, naked headlight conversion, 2007 speedo conversion (amazingly within 200 miles of bikes actual mileage) and a fender eliminator with LED turn signals. Has been garaged it's whole life, bought if from a guy at 3000 miles and he had dropped it in his garage but no real damage. a scrap that has long since been touched up and a scrap on the left "side pod" (very easy to replace if you want me to). 2 months ago I put on a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Road 2's with only 250 miles on them to date, new clutch cable, brand new battery a week ago, fresh oil change. I've run full synthetic Yamalube and Engine Ice coolant the whole time I've owned her.

Sale includes matching magnetic tank bag, haynes manual, stock exhaust and original fender. Also I have a crappy spare tank that I bought cheap to use for track days but I never did track days so if you want it, it is yours. I'm asking $5000 which I think is fair for everything but I am open to negotiation but please don't low ball me. I'm in Ames, IA, willing to deliver within a certain area or meet halfway depending on your location. PM me with any interest. Thanks everyone!

Link below to craigslist posting with some pictures. More pictures available upon request.

Last edited by a moderator:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I've been on the forum for a while and have grown to love it and all of it's members but it's time for a big change in my life. I've landed a new job with General Electric Aviation and am now moving to Cincinnati, OH. I'm very excited but I need to sell the bike to make moving easier and to get a few extra buck for a down payment on my first house!

Anyways my baby is for sale. 14K very well maintained miles, TONS of extras including Leo Vince Exhaust, Power Commander 3, TCP seat cowling, wireless/variable LED engine glow, naked headlight conversion, 2007 speedo conversion (amazingly within 200 miles of bikes actual mileage) and a fender eliminator with LED turn signals. Has been garaged it's whole life, bought if from a guy at 3000 miles and he had dropped it in his garage but no real damage. a scrap that has long since been touched up and a scrap on the left "side pod" (very easy to replace if you want me to). 2 months ago I put on a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Road 2's with only 250 miles on them to date, new clutch cable, brand new battery a week ago, fresh oil change. I've run full synthetic Yamalube and Engine Ice coolant the whole time I've owned her.

Sale includes matching magnetic tank bag, haynes manual, stock exhaust and original fender. Also I have a crappy spare tank that I bought cheap to use for track days but I never did track days so if you want it, it is yours. I'm asking $5000 which I think is fair for everything but I am open to negotiation but please don't low ball me. I'm in Ames, IA, willing to deliver within a certain area or meet halfway depending on your location. PM me with any interest. Thanks everyone!

Link below to craigslist posting with some pictures. More pictures available upon request.
Please read the rules for selling...No Craigslist. Its either here or there, if the CL link is not deleted...your post will be.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Sdotterer014

Reaction score
Visit site
Just in case you do go along with the selling parts separately idea, I would like to point out that I am the Scott who e-mailed you via Craigslist :)

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I apologize, it has been quite a while since I've sold anything on the forum. Thanks to Motogiro for taking care of the craigslist link.

I'm sorry I can't part it out due to time constraints. At this point I'd just like to sell as a whole with all the stock parts I have. They have now informed me they would like me to start 2nd week of June so I can let it all go for $4K. It's a very hectic time for me right now and I need to sell.

Sorry again for my poor forum etiquette. Believe it or not I used to be good at this.

Thanks again everyone.

Last edited:

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Parting out a bike that tastefully put together just feels like a travesty. Gorgeous bike, mrtrees.

As soon as I manage to get some real time on my hands, I've been planning to go full naked for a while. And your bike is basically a similar vision to what I have except that mine's all black. :cheer: