2004 FZ6, Seattle, $2000

icefenix13

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I have a 2004 Yamaha FZ6 for sale. Currently at 19,5xx miles with a clean title, I'm the third owner. The bike's mechanically sound - I've performed oil changes every 2-3K miles, and I installed a set of new spark plugs earlier this year.

This is a great bike and I've had a ton of fun with it, whether it's on twisty backroads, longer road trips, on the track, or even just commuting. It's got plenty of power without being too intimidating for beginning riders, and the riding position is sporty (lower handlebars and higher rearsets than stock) but still very comfortable for longer distances. The center stand makes it super easy for quick maintenance.

The bike has gone down before, once during a trackday at the Ridge (ran onto the dirt, tipped over at low speed) and once during a road trip (hit some gravel, again tipped over at low speed), both times on the left side. The tank's a bit banged up, but doesn't leak, and the stator cover is a little scuffed up, but not cracked.

More pictures can be found on my Dropbox.

Looking for $2000. Thanks for checking it out!

• VS-2 streetfighter headlight kit
  • HID kit
  • FZ1 handlebar (I'll also include a set of clubman bars that I had installed before)
  • Race Tech fork springs (0.9 kg/mm) and uprated 10 wt fork oil
  • K&N air filter
  • Power Commander
  • Dyno tuned by 2 Wheel Dynoworks
  • Modified clutch slave lever (makes for a longer friction zone; I have a stock slave lever if you want to swap it back)
  • Rearset set back plates (moves the rearsets backwards 1.75", with a rise of 1.375")
  • Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires front and back (installed spring 2013, plenty of tread left)
  • Tech Spec tank grips
  • Fender eliminator
  • LED turn signals
  • Bar end mirrors (I have a second set of round bar end mirrors in addition to the ones in the picture that I'll include)
  • Frame sliders
  • Including a separate rear stand with the bike

fz6-1.jpg

fz6-2.jpg

fz6-3.jpg