2004 FZ6 For Sale

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
ahhh... yet another bump

Here's some pics of the bike completely stock with the exception of the seat, frame sliders, and bar ends.

Priced to sell at 2k

Shoot me an offer on the bike or parts..

Updated parts prices::
Exhaust-->500 + shipping
Seat--> 200 +shipping+your factory seat
chain and sprockets stay the same

-Rob

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I would have but I sold the bike yesterday, seat included. So, now all I have to get rid of is the above mentioned mods.,

@DefyInertia:The chain and sprockets are 530 and stock set-up as far as gearing.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Hey, we were PMing about the Juice Box but I have a question about the chain and sprockets even though we already discussed it. In terms of weight, how do these compare to the stock setup, and then how do they compare to a vortex rear? As far as I can tell the "530" refers to the material or weight or something? One of the main reasons I was hesitant was because I assumed that a 530 would be heavier and would slow me down by having extra weight at the point of rotation.

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
The "530" from what I have read is the diameter across the rollers as if you were looking at the chain on the bike from rear to front. I decided to keep everything 530 due to the longevity of the 530 setup on stock.

I havnt had the opportunity to compare the sprockets in terms of weight, but I have a feeling the front is the same weight as stock (it's steel, not alloy or aluminum) the rear is supposedly lighter in wieght than stock due to the materials used in making as well as it's engineering. Supposedly a happy medium between weight reduction and durablity. They do this by forming an aluminum/alloy inner with steel teeth riveted on, thus the two colors on the sprocket. Of course, vortex sprockets will be lighter because they are engineered to be that way, but I have read that the rears are done in like 6k miles or so.