2004 FZ6 For Sale

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, It's come the time for me to sale my baby. :ban:

She is a beautiful 2004 FZ6 and I'm not going to get into the technical specifications because I'm sure you all know what it's capable of.

Anyway, she has about 23k miles and I have just had the valves checked for clearances and everything is all good.

Oil has been changed every 2.5k miles with yamalube full synthetic and a Purolator Pure1 oil filter.

A practically brand new Pilot Power 2ct rear(less than 800 miles) and a Pilot power front with less than 4k miles.

Spark plugs were replaced about 3k miles ago with NGK Iridium Plugs.

I have a 2 Brothers Carbon fiber Exhaust on the bike as well as Stock setup.

Juice box and K&N Air Filter have also been installed.

The bike also comes with an Unopened Stealth Supersprox Front and Rear Sprocket as well as an RK X-Ring Chain.

Also on the bike is a corbin seat which, in my opinion is super comfortable for those long trips.

I also have the harness to set the bike up with dual headlights.

Price with all mods 3000.00

Price minus all mods excluding seat: 2400.00

IF you have any questions, pm me, Call 252-382-1213, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

-Robert

Last edited:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
It looks like you have a lot of interest in the mods, are you actually willing to part if most of them are accounted for? I'd really like the Juicebox, I've been trying to get one or a PC3 but I'm a student and money is really really tight. Two of my classes this semester require new edition books so I can't get them used and they're $300 each!

Anyways, I will instantly take it off your hands if it's available and you decide to part. And I'll do homework for you. Lots and lots of homework...

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok people.. Im in need of some money, so I am willing to part out the mods if the majority of them can be bought, but thats the only way.

1) I would PREFER to sell all the mods listed as a package deal for 950.00 plus shipping. This includes : Exhaust, Juicebox, front and rear sprocket, chain, seat(need your factory seat), and maybe the bar-ends.

2) I would also still consider selling them individually, but the prices would be a bit higher than in the package deal, its over 1200 bucks worth of stuff, and i would need to get rid of the majority of the stuff for me to do this.

3) also, still to go could be the basic bike stock for 2300, or completely loaded for 3k

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I recommend you just start selling off parts ASAP so long as you have replacements. That seat is not really adding any value to the bike so you might as well cash in.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Ok people.. Im in need of some money, so I am willing to part out the mods if the majority of them can be bought, but thats the only way.

1) I would PREFER to sell all the mods listed as a package deal for 950.00 plus shipping. This includes : Exhaust, Juicebox, front and rear sprocket, chain, seat(need your factory seat), and maybe the bar-ends.

2) I would also still consider selling them individually, but the prices would be a bit higher than in the package deal, its over 1200 bucks worth of stuff, and i would need to get rid of the majority of the stuff for me to do this.

3) also, still to go could be the basic bike stock for 2300, or completely loaded for 3k

How much for the Juice Box, then? I can't buy all the mods, too broke :BLAA:

Edit: If you can cut a deal for a poor, starving college student I might be able to pick up the chain + sprockets too, but I'm not sure. Mine need to be replaced.

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, I have decided to try and sell my mods.

Prices are ::

2bros Exhaust--> 550.oo Plus shipping
Corbin Seat --> 225.oo + shipping plus your factory seat
NEW*Front/rear supersprox (530)combo--> 100.oo plus shipping
NEW*DID Xring chain(530) --> 130.oo plus shipping

Pictures to follow...