2004 - 2006 2007+ Fz 6 exhaust differences

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to order my Leo Vince carbon slip ons and i'm seeing some issues in doing so. I'm told none is offered for pre 2007 models. What's different and can I retrofit a system to fit my year.

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Second thought maybe I should just gamble on it. I was told by Leo Vince that they don't produce my model year any more so I don't know

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the issue and maybe I shall elaborate, I've been told that Leo Vince has stopped making systems for the pre 2007 FZ6 Bike, however that was from surfsidecycles... But Leo vinces site has a listing for them, but the pictures do not work. I am going to re0email indy and see if its available.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the issue and maybe I shall elaborate, I've been told that Leo Vince has stopped making systems for the pre 2007 FZ6 Bike, however that was from surfsidecycles... But Leo vinces site has a listing for them, but the pictures do not work. I am going to re0email indy and see if its available.

Leovince produces the new LV One exhausts for the FZ6.
And they do come for both types (S1, S2).
You'll need the LV One for '04-'06, which is available at a lot of places in fact :)

Like:
MotorcycleGear.com
Solomotoparts.com
and even Surfsidemoto.com, so I don't know why they tell you Leovince doesn't produce any exhaust for the pre '07 FZ6?? :confused:

Grtz,

Degake

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Surf side cannot order them,I called them yesterday. motorcycle gear is the only site i'm waiting on a response.

Places that have told me no:
surfside
Indy
Motorcycle super store

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Surf side cannot order them,I called them yesterday. motorcycle gear is the only site i'm waiting on a response.

Places that have told me no:
surfside
Indy
Motorcycle super store

Solomotoparts.com seems to have them available, (if the info on their webshop is up to date :rolleyes:)

Grtz,

Degake

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Those sites show them available but when they go to order them they are out of stock at Leo Vince. or so that's what I've been told

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Solo lists the carbon cans for seventy more then anywhere else... Hopefully price match

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
When I did my research before buying my exhausts I found this place that shows they are available for your bike. Not sure what the price is compared to where u want to be but I emailed them and they replies with a coupon code worth 10% off. See if theyll do the same for you. 8423 should be the part number you're looking for.

http://www.nicecycle.com/Motorcycle-Exhaust-Pipe-p/8423.htm

You can also try CALLING these guys:

http://www.jazzmotorsports.com/

And ask for Brian in parts. Tell him your with the fz6 forum and what u want. If you have the cheapest price that you've found then tell him what it is and see if he can beat it.

I ordered my scorpions from him and he was the cheapest of anyone and great to work with.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
When I did my research before buying my exhausts I found this place that shows they are available for your bike. Not sure what the price is compared to where u want to be but I emailed them and they replies with a coupon code worth 10% off. See if theyll do the same for you. 8423 should be the part number you're looking for.

Motorcycle Exhaust - Leo Vince Motorcycle Exhaust - Free Shipping

You can also try CALLING these guys:

Jet-Ski Parts, Sportbike Parts, Snowmobile Parts, Watercraft Parts - Jazz Motorsports

And ask for Brian in parts. Tell him your with the fz6 forum and what u want. If you have the cheapest price that you've found then tell him what it is and see if he can beat it.

I ordered my scorpions from him and he was the cheapest of anyone and great to work with.

riderlak1 Good Job helping others out here! :thumbup:

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
jazz came through ¡ 2 Weeks special order though and a banging price

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Motorcycle superstore, also came through, they can order it for me, and I have a 10% off coupon... :) so thats like 600 even for the leos