06 parts on a 07

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i am looking to pick up some spare parts and was wondering if 06 parts would fit on my 07, like the lockset with the top triple and ignition, right and left peg assembly, mid pipe, hugger, rear schock.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One of the other things that is different from the 06's to the 07's is the rear subframe, in that they have different passenger footpeg assemblys...on the 04-06, the footpeg assembly is welded to the subframe, on the 07 onwards, the rear passenger footpeg assembly is bolted to the rear subframe.

Other than that, 07's onwards have an oxygen sensor, which the 04-06's dont, also there are different radiator guards, different front brake calipers, and different front brake caliper mounts, updated, different, and differently mounted front fender...but internally, i think the forks are exactly the same.

:thumbup:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw on e-bay a few things were for sale, so i bought the mid-pipe so I can bore it out to make it like a de-cated cat, and a while ago my right can came loose and burnt the side panel that the wonderful SOVIOTROBOT is helping me with and just want to pick up the spare parts in the event something does happen. So i guess when i get the new(06) mid-pipe i will gut it and see how it measures up, if it comes up a little short that might help me because the scorpion cans stick out a Little so let's see what happens, hopefully, the 06 mid pipe will work and act as a straight pipe almost like the ARROW mid-pipe.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw on e-bay a few things were for sale, so i bought the mid-pipe so I can bore it out to make it like a de-cated cat, and a while ago my right can came loose and burnt the side panel that the wonderful SOVIOTROBOT is helping me with and just want to pick up the spare parts in the event something does happen. So i guess when i get the new(06) mid-pipe i will gut it and see how it measures up, if it comes up a little short that might help me because the scorpion cans stick out a Little so let's see what happens, hopefully, the 06 mid pipe will work and act as a straight pipe almost like the ARROW mid-pipe.

Last week there was an 06 Cat pipe for $12!! on ebay. Looks like it's gone now. I bought a headlight harness from the guy who listed it.
If I knew you were looking I would've told you about it.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last week there was an 06 Cat pipe for $12!! on EBAY. Looks like it's gone now. I bought a headlight harness from the guy who listed it.
If I knew you were looking I would've told you about it.

LOL, it was me. I bought the mid-pipe for i think $13.00, and i was looking at the upper tree with the lock and key, right and left peg assembly and something else, i forgot. When i see some parts on e-bay i try to pick them up for spares in the event something happens or whatever, oh, it was the hugger.