Visit site
You can't, send then to me for further evaluation:thumbup:
j/k, I have no idea...

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bah! when I went to the site to see if there were instructions, it says the kit is not DOT approved..hrmmm I live in MA so maybe wouldn't even pass inspection. We may have to go to the shop again so maybe I will bring them with me and ask them. Maybe they will even install them muhahahaha.. we spent like $2500 in the last 2 months there.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bah! when I went to the site to see if there were instructions, it says the kit is not DOT approved..hrmmm I live in MA so maybe wouldn't even pass inspection. We may have to go to the shop again so maybe I will bring them with me and ask them. Maybe they will even install them muhahahaha.. we spent like $2500 in the last 2 months there.

I bet you could figure it out, are those the 2 wire or 3 wire lights?

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
i had the exact pair of my fz and i really didnt care for them. the running light part of the bulb burnt out on one side after less than a week of use and you have to drill holes in your fairing. i took them of and replaced them with these.
eBay Motors: YAMAHA YZF 600 R6 R1 FLUSH LED EURO CLEAR TURN SIGNALS (item 180258515939 end time Jun-29-08 09:41:54 PDT)

it comes with a bolt attatched to the lens to mount it but i couldnt get it where i liked so i used automotive double sided tape. the kind that are used on the vent visors and such.

i also bought the resistor so the blinkers would flash at normal speed. BTW i still have my old ones that i painted the solid part blue and the lens is smoke if anyone is interested in them let me know. Id sell them for $15 shipped.

Last edited:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i had the exact pair of my fz and i really didnt care for them. the running light part of the bulb burnt out on one side after less than a week of use and you have to drill holes in your fairing. i took them of and replaced them with these.
eBay Motors: YAMAHA YZF 600 R6 R1 FLUSH LED EURO CLEAR TURN SIGNALS (item 180258515939 end time Jun-29-08 09:41:54 PDT)

it comes with a bolt attatched to the lens to mount it but i couldnt get it where i liked so i used automotive double sided tape. the kind that are used on the vent visors and such.

i also bought the resistor so the blinkers would flash at normal speed. BTW i still have my old ones that i painted the solid part blue and the lens is smoke if anyone is interested in them let me know. Id sell them for $15 shipped.

Are those DOT approved/legal?

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site

Make sure that you waterproof the. I installed them on my rear side pods and one of them is filled partially with water though the LEDs still work fine.