Posi-Lock / Posi-Tite Connectors

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been using Posi Lock/tap/in-line fuses connectors for literally years on both my bikes and boat (salt water use).

I just put a little dilectrice grease on the bare wire ends before assembling/applying, NEVER had a problem..

Excellent products, saves lots of time and makes assembly/custom work much easier

IF, I were to convert to naked, as well as they work, they are quite obvious.

IMHO, I would soldier/heat shrink everything as you intended, if done correctly it'll be much easier to hide/ tape together for a stock appearance..

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been using Posi Lock/tap/in-line fuses connectors for literally years on both my bikes and boat (salt water use).

I just put a little dilectrice grease on the bare wire ends before assembling/applying, NEVER had a problem..

Excellent products, saves lots of time and makes assembly/custom work much easier

IF, I were to convert to naked, as well as they work, they are quite obvious.

IMHO, I would soldier/heat shrink everything as you intended, if done correctly it'll be much easier to hide/ tape together for a stock appearance..

Agreed for space issues continue to solder and shrink as the P/L are rather bulky and need to be secured well from vibration so they don't damage the wires. If you solder, use "acid free no clean" so it doesn't corrode under the the shrink rap over time.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. Appreciate the advice. I'll be doing my whole conversion in a storage space, and I'm not exactly sure where I can pull power from, which is why I was curious about those connectors. Going to just pick myself up a cordless one instead.

Going to be a fun winter project.