Webber secures his first win of F1 2010 in Spain!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yuppo go webber :)

he need s afew more wins

I thought it was interesting, that he pretty much ran away with the Race....leading from fairly early on, and never being headed...

Would be awesome if he could get a few more wins...It's been a long time since Alan Jones!!!

:aus::aus::aus:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He's done pretty well last 2 seasons. Pole sitter at Catalunya has won 9/10 of the last races there, I think. He has had some bad luck his way, but he always bounces back. His team-mate had probs with his car. Just a good race and pit strategy - and not too many places you can over-take there.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know, this is all part of the Aussie World Domination thing!

First we took over Cricket....

Then it was Bike Racing, hot on the cricket boys heals...something like 20 World Champion or major Championship winners from Australia since Wayne Gardner blazed the trial!

Now it's Formula One.... ;)

And in June, it will be Football, as Australia sweeps all before it at the World Cup!!! ;););)

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
you did well against the italians and yes i do believe you were robbed, but you re forgetting that great dutchman that was at your helm is no longer...you may have a good team but you also need a very good coach and game strategies.. i wish you luck with your current coach (i dont know who he is) and to progress in the world cup... to win it though...:rolleyes:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, i was being extremely optimistic when i said Australia would take all before it at the World Cup...took us a million years just to make it to Main Event...

And yes, we was robbed by the Italians! :spank:

Every Pub in Australia went into complete stunned silence when that free kick was given! :(