My roommate ran over my bike!

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well not the whole bike, but the part I had layed out to paint :)
I was paiting the back cowls and ran upstairs to get the paint, came down and there he was looking down at a crushed cowl he had just run over with his car.. I taped it back up, painted it and stuck it on the bike cuz I need to have something on there.. So does anyone have a spare rear side cowl they dont need and want to sell?? If your sitting on the bike its the right side rear cowl..

Thanks!!

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have any plastic welders in your area? if its not to bad for a small fee they could repair it, if you were'nt so far from here i could help you out with that.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I looked for that same part for my bike (other side) and it's 50 bucks. WTF? Is the part different for the 04? Can I use the same one? Mine is an 08 Black FZ6.

Ronayers.com Fiche Desktop Motorcycle Yamaha 2008 FZ6 SIDE COVER

Part number 1 is the one I need, and it's more expensive than the part FZ1inNH listed.

I do not think there is any difference between the 04+ years. I brought up the fiche for the '05 and '08 in two tabs, zoomed to the side panels and switched back and forth.... I saw no differences at all. I don't understand the price variance...

I'd order the '05 pod and paint it to match!