Sidi's on the way

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, since my girlfriend doesn't seem to share in my excitement over motorcycle boots I thought I would share here. Ordered cheaper boots...tried on...hated them. Got a RMA # from newenough and placed an order for Sidi strada evo airs! Can't wait to try them out!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, since my girlfriend doesn't seem to share in my excitement over motorcycle boots I thought I would share here. Ordered cheaper boots...tried on...hated them. Got a RMA # from newenough and placed an order for Sidi strada evo airs! Can't wait to try them out!

great boots, you wont be dissapointed.....Sidi boots are the benchmark IMHO.

:rockon:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! I've been debating for a month now on picking up a pair of Vertigo Airs. It's just a matter of convincing myself that it's ok to drop $300 on a pair of boots (that I really don't NEED...but want).

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
My next pair will be Sidi. I have a pair of Dainese Torques that I'm very happy with, but the Sidis just look rock solid from what I've seen.

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree Sidi's are great boots I have two different pairs of Sidi boots a pair of vertigo's I need to get the zipper fixed on and and new pair of the streeeburners that I commute with that I love

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Year 3 on mine, love em! great for riding, or just walking around at a stop!

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! I've been debating for a month now on picking up a pair of Vertigo Airs. It's just a matter of convincing myself that it's ok to drop $300 on a pair of boots (that I really don't NEED...but want).

Of course you need them...they offer more protection, or something....but I'm sure you need them! I really like the Vertigo's too but was going for something that will look a little more normal after I get off the bike. Should be here tomorrow I will post how they are(after I hit the road for a couple hours anyway)

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
The new Sidi's showed up today and I think I'm in love. Had a big storm moving in this afternoon so I just wore them around the house and on a couple of errands(walking about 5 blocks) and finally got out on the bike tonight.

to put this in perspective:

1:These are my first motorcycle boots, I was riding in hiking boots
2:My feet get hot really easy

The boots really feel quite comfortable right out of the box. Now I'm not going to claim that I would want to go hiking in them they really aren't too bad to walk around in a decent amount. They are still motorcycle boots so the soles are quite stiff and the uppers do restrict movement somewhat but not bad.

Now my initial impression on the bike is that they are great! Extremely comfortable and the air vents really work. Even at speeds around 35 mph I could feel air flowing around my feet. At 65 there is quite a breeze in there. You do have to play with foot position a little to get the best airflow but several different positions seemed to work.

These obviously get my recommendation for anyone thinking about them!