Amongst the crap, new helmet on the way!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Where should i start... Stealership did what they do best, take your money (tire mount incident). All three shifts at work are shortstaffed meaning 100% chance of working 12 hours a day every day for 6 days on-1 off.... hmm what else... being laid off for two weeks starting next week. Bills insurance etc... Lots of stuff i want, not enough cash flow to do it :(

Anyways theres a little bit of good in all this... the helmet i ordered last weekend should be here tomorrow! It's and HJC IS-16 in Matte Black.... to match my bike no less :thumbup: Supposed to be an exceptional helmet for the price.... was like 179.99 but bought my motorcycle tire from them and got a 20 dollar off any order over 80 bucks or something... so came to 159.99ish?
I thought it was a good deal anyways...

Anyhow ranting over... looking forward to the helmet, will post pics when it arrives!

P.S. i'll try and be less skeptical/cynical in future posts, had a rough week and venting lol :ban:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha. No worries, I love cynicism... You'll perhaps make some additional money for all the extra hours though, correct?

Yepper, but unfortunately that extra money i make this week has to last me the two weeks i'm laid off, also i'm planning a trip to Ohio during my time off so the extra cash from OT won't really amount to much... decided i gotta get a bike cam for the trip though so i can post a couple vids for you guys :thumbup: