Taking donations from all you safety freaks!

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
For all of you ATGATT people I'm taking donations to make up for the additional gear that is en route to me now:D I was fairly gear oriented from the start(picked up helmet, jacket and gloves along with the bike) but until now have been riding in hiking boots and jeans:( So just PM me for info on how to send me money via paypal since I'm blaming you for the extra cost.

Thanks

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
For all of you ATGATT people I'm taking donations to make up for the additional gear that is en route to me now:D I was fairly gear oriented from the start(picked up helmet, jacket and gloves along with the bike) but until now have been riding in hiking boots and jeans:( So just PM me for info on how to send me money via paypal since I'm blaming you for the extra cost.

Thanks

Hows about 2 grand???? Shat! just closed my paypal..... Nevermind...

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
If you would like, I have a cashier's check from Somalia with your name on it. You just have to pay me the $500 processing fee and you'll get your $2,500! I'm also out of state and only reachable via email.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
If you would like, I have a cashier's check from Somalia with your name on it. You just have to pay me the $500 processing fee and you'll get your $2,500! I'm also out of state and only reachable via email.

Dang it you beat me to my Nigerian scam I was going to propose.

I like the 500 processing fee:thumbup: