Parts List W/ Pictures

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
So, me and my father have come up with a list of the parts I going to get here after I get the bike here soon. I planned on taking lot's of pictures and posting how to's on most of the stuff on the list... Comments and Suggestions are welcome. If you see anything on my list that is going to need extra parts let me know :thumbup:

Buell XB Headlight Y0721.6AC
https://www.surdyke.com/
• Price: $92.80
Buell XB Windscreen M1600.1ACMW
• Price: $59.46
Buell XB Windscreen Mount M0645.1ADA
• Price: $18.84
Buell XB Windscreen Mount Screws(4) AN1005.3FSS
• Price: $0.00
Buell XB Windscreen Mount Washers (4) CB0009.02A8
• Price: $0.00

BIKKE_front.jpg

Trojan Universal Bar Mount Mirror Set
Fly N Cycle, Inc. Universal Mirrors
• Price: $32.99

MRU012_.jpg

Mirror Handle Bar Mount
Fly N Cycle, Inc. MIRROR MOUNTING
• Price: $9.99

Force Short stem,Black body, clear lens LED indicators
Fly N Cycle, Inc. LED FORCE INDICATORS
• Price: $39.99

INDLED25.jpg

Koso GP STYLE SPEEDOMETER RX-1N (BLACK FACE)
koso north america, gauge, gauges, motorcycle gauge, car gauge, motocross gauges, automobile gauge, atv gauge, speedometer, tachometer
• Price: $349.95

Gauge.jpg

Clear Alternatives LED Taillight Cluster
Clear Alternatives LED Taillight Cluster - Yamaha FZ6 - Fits 2003 to 2005 Models - KneeDraggers.com
• Price: $76.00

89f11482f029a460cbbd58ac8edb60e6_refined.jpg

Bellypan Lower Fairing
Yamaha FZ 6 Accessories. Wild Hair Accessories. Motorcycle Accessories & Aftermarket European Parts.
• Price: $230.00

METBellyPanFZ6.jpg

Rim Stickers
eBay Motors: Yamaha Rim Stripe Wheel Decal Tape R1 R6 FZ6 FZ1 yz (item 320316394733 end time Nov-11-08 13:22:33 PST)
• Price: $8.50

Fender Eliminator
eBay Motors: 0405060708 Yamaha FZ 6 FZ6 SILVER Fender eliminator TSM (item 350122480913 end time Nov-15-08 03:04:22 PST)
• Price: $29.99

d821_2.JPG

Motivation Frame Sliders
Yamaha FZ6 600 Fazer Frame Sliders 04-07
• Price: $78.99

FZ6_lg.jpg

Grand Total: $1,027.50
Bike Grand Total: $2,600
Grand Total With Bike: $3,627.50

BIKKE4.jpg

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good look with all the mods you have planned, the bike should look really good once you are done. Hopefully we can hook up for a few rides next year and I can see it in person.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do the mirrors come wit the left & right thread adaptors? Cause you will need them....have the same mirrors, and they did come in the package with them.

:thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost pure hotness!!! :)

My 2 comments:

- forget about that horrible Powerbronze bellypan (trust me I had it, and it`s a pos), and switch to a Puig Z1000 03-06 Puig Belly Pan Black - Suitable for Honda CBF 500 CBF 500 (ABS) CB 600 (Hornet) CB 600 (Hornet) CB 600 (Hornet Faired) CBF 600 CBF 600 (ABS) CBF 600 (Faired) CBF 600 (Faired ABS) NT 700 (Deauville) NT 700 (Deauville ABS) CB 900 (Hornet) C

- powder coat the rearsets!!! $30 for both... I had mine done without pressing the rubber grommets out and they were fine (at least for about a year lol).

Keep us posted! :thumbup::rockon:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Do the mirrors come wit the left & right thread adaptors? Cause you will need them....have the same mirrors, and they did come in the package with them.

:thumbup:

I'll either have to email Fly n' Cycle or I'll just have to buy them and if they don't come with them just order some up... they are only like $5 at most :thumbup:

Don't forget shipping!

lol shipping is going to be crappy on some of the parts but I'm going to see if the local buell dealership can price match because if they can then I'll save on shipping there... The rest of the stuff shouldn't be to bad if I order all the mirror's and mounts and the signals from Fly n' Cycle shipping should stay done.

Also question: What frame sliders do you guy's recommend? The motovation frame sliders are really nice but a little pricey and kind of bulky... I saw some with the FZ6 logo on them does anyone have em and care to share how they are?

As for making people drool, thats the whole idea behind it :rockon: and Wolf if you notice the GREEN instead of ORANGE lol :thumbup:

And Yea, Dimitre we will defiantly hook up for a ride, I'll try and get some of my buddies around this summer, and we can talk to D-Mac too :thumbup:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost pure hotness!!! :)

My 2 comments:

- forget about that horrible Powerbronze bellypan (trust me I had it, and it`s a pos), and switch to a Puig Z1000 03-06 Puig Belly Pan Black - Suitable for Honda CBF 500 CBF 500 (ABS) CB 600 (Hornet) CB 600 (Hornet) CB 600 (Hornet Faired) CBF 600 CBF 600 (ABS) CBF 600 (Faired) CBF 600 (Faired ABS) NT 700 (Deauville) NT 700 (Deauville ABS) CB 900 (Hornet) C

- powder coat the rearsets!!! $30 for both... I had mine done without pressing the rubber grommets out and they were fine (at least for about a year lol).

Keep us posted! :thumbup::rockon:

Really?? Hmmm I was looking for one that covers more of the pipes... the Puig belly pan is sweet but doesn't cover very much of the pipes...

Any other suggestions?

It doesn't matter right away, for starters I'm going to be getting the headlight, mirrors and turn signals and cluster (if you haven't seen the bike I'm getting it has none of those) The the other mods will come after those as I get money for them :thumbup:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have I.R.P sliders that I bought from New Enough after I found out that they were no longer stocking the Shogun Sliders I had tried to order from them. I haven't had to put them to real use yet so I don't know how they will hold up if I ever do lay the bike down. They are long enough that it looks like they will protect the engine in case of a drop. They do have a metal insert of some sort that allowed me to torque them to the 40 ft-lbs everyone says you need to and after a few thousand miles they have not come loose. They are nothing special but I think they will do the job and they didn't set me back a lot, I think they cost me $45.00.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Really?? Hmmm I was looking for one that covers more of the pipes... the Puig belly pan is sweet but doesn't cover very much of the pipes...

Any other suggestions?

It doesn't matter right away, for starters I'm going to be getting the headlight, mirrors and turn signals and cluster (if you haven't seen the bike I'm getting it has none of those) The the other mods will come after those as I get money for them :thumbup:

The powerbronze bellypan quality is really bad, and it looks like a fat chunk of misaligned plastic under the bike... plus Wildair's price is crazy high for that pos... I think powerbronze were going for like $149 or even cheaper on ebay.

You mean you don`t like the puig because it doesn`t cover enough of the headers? why would you want to cover them?

The puig is sweeet!
2402582812_0e675fd733_b.jpg

The other options that I know of are the OEM Yamaha, or these custom ones:

View attachment 10139 View attachment 10140

View attachment 10141 View attachment 10142

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
The powerbronze bellypan quality is really bad, and it looks like a fat chunk of misaligned plastic under the bike... plus Wildair's price is crazy high for that pos... I think powerbronze were going for like $149 or even cheaper on ebay.

You mean you don`t like the puig because it doesn`t cover enough of the headers? why would you want to cover them?

The puig is sweeet!

The other options that I know of are the OEM Yamaha, or these custom ones:

View attachment 10139 View attachment 10140

View attachment 10141 View attachment 10142

Do you know where you can get these ones online (besides the Yam) the second one pictured looks really nice

The belly pan isn't that big of a deal... the bike already has the Yam one on it from the previous owner... but I don't really like that one that much either... but the one you post up there last looks sweet... The full length belly pan looks hott too but its kind of hard to see on that busy busy bike lol

EDIT: I don't want to cover the entire header just some of it... and the Puig doesn't really cover it all...

Last edited:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
If it has the Yamaha one on it and you aren't planning to use it I would think you could probably get back what you pay for another brand easily.

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
those all look really cool

make sure you post before and after pics.... cause i might just wanna get those too :rockon:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know where you can get these ones online (besides the Yam) the second one pictured looks really nice

The belly pan isn't that big of a deal... the bike already has the Yam one on it from the previous owner... but I don't really like that one that much either... but the one you post up there last looks sweet... The full length belly pan looks hott too but its kind of hard to see on that busy busy bike lol

EDIT: I don't want to cover the entire header just some of it... and the Puig doesn't really cover it all...

If I remember right it was a link on french ebay... a local shop does those for dirt cheap... I had paid $50 for mine (shipped)... it comes without paint or mounting hardware though (very easy though).

Let me know if you`re really interested and I can try to dig up some info on it...

good luck! can`t wait to see your finished project.

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
If I remember right it was a link on french ebay... a local shop does those for dirt cheap... I had paid $50 for mine (shipped)... it comes without paint or mounting hardware though (very easy though).

Let me know if you`re really interested and I can try to dig up some info on it...

good luck! can`t wait to see your finished project.

what about that full length one? I know someone (I think it was Defy) wanted one but idk if he ever found where you could get one from...

And as for mounting the other one I looks like it still has the mounting points one the belly pan itself it just doesn't come with any of the hardware correct?

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
what about that full length one? I know someone (I think it was Defy) wanted one but idk if he ever found where you could get one from...

And as for mounting the other one I looks like it still has the mounting points one the belly pan itself it just doesn't come with any of the hardware correct?

Defy got one of the long ones... I had helped coordinate a group buy back in the day to bring a bunch of them over to the US from France... check this thread for more info: R1 racing seat + rear end - Sportbikes.net

The other bellypan indeed comes with the mounting points... just need some drilling and some steel brackets (eaaaaasy to make yourself) + rubber grommets... pics of the brackets (to use as examples) here: Operation Phoenix - V3.0 - Page 7 - Sportbikes.net