What did you do to your FZ today?

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
rode to work on a spanking clean bike, then had to pick up something after work from a place with a sloppy gravel parking lot...no more clean bike. stopped at the bike shop and bought a silverized visor for my helmet - looks awesome!

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
I rubbed his tank and his wheel started turning. That's what he does when he's happy.:thumbup:

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Took the long way to the garage where my boy's car was having MOT. Which cost me £130. Then put back in my garage as there was a few clouds in the sky;)

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm getting a cold, but I rode to work anyway...beautiful morning, cool but clear, dry roads. Didn't feel great so left work at noon and rode home, the long way :thumbup: Excellent riding weather, but I really am sick so I'm bummin' in front of Bill's Time Bandit.

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
i thought about my FZ today. it is still at my buddies after the front sprocket swap. i was going to pick it up today but now it is cold and raining. at least it has company with it, and in good hands

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This week i am going to do a custom pain job on windscreen, ill post results end of week[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to snap pics of the process too!

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, for today i bought
1) - Arrow mid-pipe $96.00 with shipping.
2) - 1 x Rizoma Handlebars - Standard 22mm (MA001) = $71.00.
3) - MA502 Rizoma Bar Ends / Handlebar Caps (MA502) = $35.00.
4) - Rizoma Sport-line Billet Grips $59.00 (items 2, 3, 4, with shipping =$164.00.
5) - rear rim, tyre, sprocket, hub = $36.00 shipped to my door.
And I think that's all for now.
The next part I will be getting before the RC (hopefully fingers Cross) is going to be the full fairing for our bikes and that cost (in the stock color DRMK lave red or candy both colors are the same) $869.00 and i don't know what the shipping chargers would be.
So all the goodies will be done this weekend.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I painted my fork and radiator covers black, and I've picked up a horn from a wrecked Ford F-150, and I'm going to find a way to attach it to the bike tomorrow.

Potshot

Reaction score
Visit site
Trimmed / sync'ed my throttle bodies, uploaded a new map to the power commander USB III. Flushed the coolant system with distilled water and put "engine Ice" in it as coolant for high operating temp conditions. New spark plugs. Washed it and waxed it with mothers polish. Then went for a long 150 mile cruise along the eastern coast of Florida, USA.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got rid of the huge front indicators and replaced them with LED flushies. 'Bout time.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy? :D I am!

bike1-1.jpg