What did you do to your FZ today?

viser_08

Reaction score
Visit site
I cleaned up my disassembled rear swingarm, got my new tires balanced (Michelin Pilot Road 2), and over the course of the weekend removed the tires/mounted new tires, and cleaned my old rusty chain as good as i could and lubed it up. I also polished my exhaust. I definately recommend using Blue Job chrome polish (it removes everything from rust to burnt shoe laces to make your old looking blued pipes look new! I love it! lol)

I can't wait to try out my new tires!

"Its not a sport bike unless its an FZ6!"

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
I did NOTHING to my FZ today, largely because the weather here has been a mix between hail & snow. She sure is dirty from last week's riding though. And the weather here promises to be much warmer later in the week, so I'll be out to make up for lost time.

On a side note, I did get a speeding ticket last night, returning from a concert in Seattle. But I was in the Saab (cage), also in the FASTER BLUE! lol.

DHone

Reaction score
Visit site
I watched my friend lay it down:((( then decided to turn it into a FZ6N lol Im pretty excited though

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought an HID Xenon light for it, too poor to afford the full HID mod. On Saturday I cleaned the chain and lubed it, but the lube is suspicious so I will try again this weekend. I am trying to get a centre stand which will make most back wheel tasks easier.

smidge

Reaction score
www.mightycarmods.com
i cleaned mine with a toothbrush!

took off the front sprocket cover, cleaned a massive amount of crap out
cleaned the chain with kerosene
relubed it
then re cleaned my wheels :D

then took off the crap old tank protector, and put this one on...

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
I rode mine to work this morning, and stopped for gas along the way. Now I just look at it out in the parking lot. At lunch, I will probably go for a ride. Last, I will ride home, get the kids, load up in the cage and go to Soccer. Great day I hope.

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Nothing...I'm a bad girl! My FZ sat neglected in the garage while the BMW got to go play on the roadways for a week. I'll make it up to the FZ this weekend.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I looked at mine busted in the garage.....and wondered how in the heck do I put on these crazy mirrors :spank:

It's almost done.....until I get money for a new tank and paint :thumbup:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got her out of the garage, wiped her down after doing a trip over the weekend. She was left out in the open for a few nights.:D

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Installed ProGrip 724s and sanded/painted my slightly rashed bar ends. Hope to get out this weekend to try out the new grips. Sitting on it in my garage making vroom-vroom sounds doesn't quite cut it.

D

Deleted member 2349

I got my other headlight in the mail today...so I put it in and put the bike back together.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Pulled the cover off and rode to work with sun on my back this AM. Looked at how filthy it was after so many rainy miles the past week. Considered washing it. Oh well, it's raining again. Ill wash it and lube the chain eventually.
:spank:

I love my bike. Especially when it's dirty.

BrianDubbs

Reaction score
Visit site
I logged another 30miles, getting up around 300miles so far on the new bike, and loving it soo much.

Planning on doing my first chain cleaning and lube tomorrow morning!

Its so comfortable and versatile. Do not regret buying the FZ6 at all!

Just cant wait to get out when the roads are a little cleaner and i can really lean some corners!

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode to work, then Home Depot to get some supplies for this weekend's project. New toy due tomorrow!
Will be riding to the lake later to play around at sunset.