What did you do to your FZ today?

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I washed and waxed mine to make it purdy :thumbup: and then lubed the clutch cable :rockon:

attachment.php

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the sunshine really compliments the colour of the bike ..thats why i bought a black one,cos its always dark and cloudy over here ...sooo jealous:spank:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I lubed up the chain real good.
Then I took a ride to San Francisco. I don't know why I did it. But it felt good.

I didn't have enough cash for the toll across the golden gate, so I should be expecting a $25 fine in the mail. Yay california...

I know it wasn't 'today' but the other day I did some work, I changed my bent kickstand out for a new one, I rewired my stebel horn and moved the relay to under the tank, and I replaced the turn signal relay with one I got from customled.com, it fixed the flash rate perfectly!

ferrariman

Reaction score
Visit site
I lubed up the chain real good.
Then I took a ride to San Francisco. I don't know why I did it. But it felt good.

I didn't have enough cash for the toll across the golden gate, so I should be expecting a $25 fine in the mail. Yay california...

I know it wasn't 'today' but the other day I did some work, I changed my bent kickstand out for a new one, I rewired my stebel horn and moved the relay to under the tank, and I replaced the turn signal relay with one I got from customled.com, it fixed the flash rate perfectly!

CORRECTION brother...u would get a 31 dollars fine..25+6=$31..I just paid my fine last week:(

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode about 80 miles on the back roads. 36-38 degrees but I was fine with my gear and gadgets.

Saw only one other bike out today.

The roads are beat to crap from all the plowing and sand used this winter. Filling all the potholes around here should sure stimulate the economy.....

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode today! Went to Daytona Saturday had a good time got home around 3 in the morning. Night riding is nice but man the deers were everywhere.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
CORRECTION brother...u would get a 31 dollars fine..25+6=$31..I just paid my fine last week:(

Damnit! well thanks for the heads up.

I remember there being offices that you can pull over and talk to the people inside about it, but I didn't see it there, maybe i'm blind.

ldbiker99

Ride hard or go home
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed a 15t sprocket and a 47t sprocket and a 520 gold x-ring chain. It has 33,500 miles and it is an 2008 it seriously needs a bath...:spank:

W

wrightme43

Rode it all over the place, then came home and got Trins gear, picked her up after school, rode into town got both of us hair cuts, got her a pair of shoes, went to eat, and rode home. No maintence just ridey ridey all day long.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Scrubbed the rust off the chain from that snowstorm last week and detailed it, then went for a ride.

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm...I rode to work and back, got gas on the way home... And now if I don't get sleepy before I finish, I'm bout to install BD's headlight mod which I got in the mail today :)

:cheer: