What did you do to your FZ today?

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode on the slab to work this morning and am planning on taking my faster red beauty on a bit of scenic route meander on the way home tonight. It's been a gorgeous day here in the Bay Area.

View attachment 14266
Palomares road is about ten minutes or so from my office. It's a killer road bicycle ride, too.

View attachment 14268
This is a place referred to simply as "the wall." I think that the old wall actually fell off the hillside a few years back. I'm really way too socially awkward and uncool to really be allowed to hang out here...

View attachment 14267
Another pic of the wall, just desaturated (removed the color...)

It was nice to get a chance to try and get rid of the flat spot down the middle of my rear tire.

Last edited:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I lifted my tank up, checked my airbox, throttle cable/linkage, and took apart the throttle at the grip.
Seems to have fixed my problems and throttle response is crisp.

Went for a ride, almost got run over by a mexican who was mad that I filtered up to the front at a stop light. Overall it was a fun little ride.

W

wrightme43

Rode it around, covered in road grime, dirt, and what not. Enjoyed my new front tire, and rode it. LOL

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I raced a brand new red convertable mustang full of hot young women and it was a tie!!!:rof:imagine that!!! LOL:D

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did 140 WITH speedohealer installed. MUAAAHAA! (except that the wind gets really gets unbearable)

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode to work again today. 63-84 degrees from morning to afternoon. I love so cal in the spring. (brutal during summer though, but I can ride 10 months out of the year)

D

Deleted member 2349

Took some pics of the headlights I put in. And added some RECESSION helmet locks since for Some of the models Yamaha didn't feel they should be needed...
Nokya Hyper Yellow and PIAA Extreme White/Blue bulbs
bullofspadez-albums-mods-picture2926-yellow-blue-headlights.jpg

Under saddle view
bullofspadez-albums-mods-picture2923-cheap-helmet-lock.jpg

Next are some closeups...
bullofspadez-albums-mods-picture2924-left-side-lock.jpg

bullofspadez-albums-mods-picture2925-right-side-lock.jpg

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
What not to do:

Yesterday as I was leaving to go to work for my 8 day rotation, I passed my FZ and said bye, "Baby." My wife wasn't far behind me. She quickly responded, "bye Baby". I had to tell her I was talking to my bike. WOW, that did not go well. I quickly went back to her and told her the same.:Flash:

My wife doesn't really ride with me.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
that helmet holder has to be the most thought out mod I've seen in a while. Ghetto, but it would clearly thwart a passerby stealing the helmet...we all know if they REALLY want it, they'll cut it. But that's pretty smart!

D

Deleted member 2349

that helmet holder has to be the most thought out mod I've seen in a while. Ghetto, but it would clearly thwart a passerby stealing the helmet...we all know if they REALLY want it, they'll cut it. But that's pretty smart!

that's what I was going for...$2 mod. Trying to save for some HyperPro springs.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I installed TBR exhaust and used Necrotimus's bolt method to keep my stock fender/blinkers! Then I ordered P1 tips because it was too loud for me. I might still repack them for a little less noise and then I'll be perfectly happy.

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I opened the door to get a water from the garage and saw my FZ6 looking at me. I got my water and was closing the door, but I heard it let out a depressed sigh. All I could think about was, I really need to put a transfer in to N.C. This Ohio weather is killing me and apparently my bike! Come to think of it, I really need to lubricate the hinges on the garage door...