Trying to coordinate group buy for FZS headlight from India

teej21012

Reaction score
Visit site

CannonballX5

CannonballX5
Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I bought a complete front end a few months ago. If you notice the last two pic's of the silver FZ6, that one belongs to me. I took the pictures right after I installed them. I even broke the right side fairing when I torqued the bolts far too tight and cracked the attachment point. I was able to fix it with epoxy, but decided to ask Vishnu for a second set of fairings and windscreen just to have a spare set. Suffice it to say that I was not scammed and have the best looking front end in Charleston, SC.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
When Kamloops posts pictures I will be assured.

Sorry for being a paranoid person, but you have to be on the internet.

Also, just doing my due diligence on behalf of my fellow forumites.

I received the FZ6N headlight and it is legit. Great kit and packed well. Did not take long to get here at all. Plus I did not get and taxes or duty. The seller is awesome and responds to emails very fast.

indiafz1.jpg

indiafz2.jpg

indiafz3jpg.jpg

06fz6green

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased the headlight and Vishnu helped in every way possible. Gave me phone number and email to keep in contact. tracking numbers on the package. And responded very quickly to the emails i sent him. Very good product very solid on the bike. And looks awesome. Received it in about 7 days from India.

dgafjoey

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be purchasing this light today he has sent me the paypal invoice and he only lives 100 miles north of me in california so if anything goes wrong :BLA:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:A:

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a headlight two weeks ago and it arrived 5 days after I paid for it via PayPal. Packaging is exactly as pictured above. I'm still cleaning up the front end (removing my clip-ons and establishing FZ1 handle bars; and my garage after 6 months of neglect) so install pics will come later. Looking forward to this.

And I agree w/Kamloops, he is a great seller to deal with.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He is one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with online, if only every seller could be like him~!

Thanks Mike, Travis, Alex, Brandon and everyone for their business and kind words. I am not here to scam anyone.. Just trying to make some extra cash on the side to pay for some extra curricular activities :Flash::Flash:

:scared:Forgot to mention Joshua, Kevin, Louis, Tom, Timothy,.........:Flash:

Last edited:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone with this have a picture of the gauges (04-06 specifically) mounted in the little fairing instead of on the handlebar? This setup is very tempting to me, my fairing rattles from all the cracks and the tweaked fairing stay, very annoying.

I bought a headlight two weeks ago and it arrived 5 days after I paid for it via PayPal. Packaging is exactly as pictured above. I'm still cleaning up the front end (removing my clip-ons and establishing FZ1 handle bars; and my garage after 6 months of neglect) so install pics will come later. Looking forward to this.

Why do you need to remove your clipons? The mirror mounts should fit since they are the same diameter as the handlebar. Where are you mounting the gauges?

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone with this have a picture of the gauges (04-06 specifically) mounted in the little fairing instead of on the handlebar? This setup is very tempting to me, my fairing rattles from all the cracks and the tweaked fairing stay, very annoying.

Why do you need to remove your clipons? The mirror mounts should fit since they are the same diameter as the handlebar. Where are you mounting the gauges?

Probably for more of a streetfighter look :thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very good then. I have done my due diligence in protecting the people of this forum and am content the seller is legit.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone with this have a picture of the gauges (04-06 specifically) mounted in the little fairing instead of on the handlebar?
I have attached some pics of speedo. You can see there is plenty of room to mount the rectangular or round speedo. I have sold it to people with both types of speedo and they had no problem in installing it. The horn can be mounted where it is installed originally or you can move it to radiator or frame.

-----2007-2009 RECTANGULAR SPEEDO------ ---------2004-2006 ROUND SPEEDO---------
24qqtcy.jpg
ba1c0.jpg

wk2tsx.jpg
2w7fw3a.jpg

dgafjoey

Reaction score
Visit site
gahhhh cant wait for this light to come in the mail in 5-7 days! pics with be up a few hours after I get this if all goes well
:Flip:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone just got the headlight from dev_usc and installed it today and it's awesome. Just adding to the fact that he is more than legit and I would highly recommend to anyone who may be interested. Will post pics when I get the chance! Thanks!:thumbup:

dgafjoey

Reaction score
Visit site
good seller,great item, everything was recieved pretty quick and was pretty easy to install but I recommend installing your horn on the radiator!

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent seller, great communication throughout the whole process and the parts arrived very quickly for coming across the globe. I mounted my horn in the stock position but am going to be relocating it to the fairing stay once I send in my order to DPM Race. Couldn't be happier with the conversion overall.