150cc FZ from india

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would buy that for my wife in the morning if it were available here in the U.S. ..and then I would ride the wheels off the little thing every chance I got...:D :rockon:

mahesh

Reaction score
Visit site
On 25th of June 2010 (Friday), I went to the Yamaha Factory Shop (YFS)
I wanted 2 get performa/quotation of Yamaha FZ-S.
In the showroom nobody came to attend me, so I asked a young man..may be a salesperson..he gave me the performa/quotation. I asked him about finance scheme..so he told me about finance also. He was in little hurry..may be his duty was getting over or something..(I went there around at 3.00pm)..I wanted to know the details of Yamaha FZ-S...I mean, bike's features..performance..and all other specialities of Yamaha FZ-S. But all salespersons were busy..I noticed that hardly any customer was there at that time. Then why they neglected me? I know it sounds egoistic..but I'm not that kind of person. Just imagine yourself in my place..my wife was also with me..the person who gave us performa/quotation, my wife asked him about test-ride of Yamaha FZ-S. He said there is no bike for test-ride available at that moment. But while entering to the showroom I saw there were three test-ride bikes parked out side the main entrance..and a customer was taking a test-ride. My wife asked the same salesman a pamphlet/brochure of Yamaha FZ-S..but he said that pamphlet/brochure is also not available. In the showroom there were two/three Yamaha FZ-S exhibited. Anxiously in excitement I went to a bike and I sat on bike's front seat. In the next moment, the person who gave me performa/quotation, said, "Baithna nahi.."("Don't seat..") I said sorry to him and got down. Then I left the showroom..but felt bad about it. My wife told me to ignore all that..so I'm almost normal now..but now I'm confused about buying Yamaha's any bike..!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I want to get one of these for my wife. (and then ride the wheels off it)

2009-yamaha-YZF-R125-MotoGP-Race-Replica-studio-03_prv_tcm46-313637.jpg

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Apparently you can remove all the road legal stuff and get them up to almost 20hp. In the UK you need a full bike license to do that and I just happen to have one. :)

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site
here a couple of pictures of the little yamaha FZ16 taken in the real world near Medellín, Colombia

ed89a2f01-wallpaper.jpg

ed89a2f02-wallpaper.jpg

ed89a2f013-wallpaper.jpg

the original review (in spanish)
"http://www.demotos.com.co/html/articulo2.htm"

it's being sold here for 6,500,000 Colombian pesos which is about 3,233 US dollars - yeah I know is pretty expensive but this is a different economy anyway :D -

for comparison purposes currently a brand new FZ6 Fazer S2 (the faired one) costs here 26,900,000 Colombian pesos, about 13,379 US dollars. a brand new FZ6 S2 ABS (the naked one) costs 28,900,000 about 14,374 US dollars.

I have already seen it on the street and it looks pretty nice, just a perfect toy for going around the time without expending a lot of gas.

300lbs wet weight, 14hp and 10ftlbs, not fast but who cares that thing is probably cat quick. Go -1, +2 on the gearing:BLAA:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
There is another post about someone trying to buy the headlight for their FZ6 and they posted the link to the Yamaha - India website. I looked around on there and at first was thinking an R15 would be a 1500cc bike... I mean an R1 is 1000cc... I was supised to see it was 150cc. I think it would be fun to ride around as well. I've been thinking about getting a Ninja 250 for a track bike so I'd have something small to learn on, and it'd be a great beginner bike for my wife as wel.. If I could buy those bikes in the states it'd be great, but I don't know if you can do that. :( They look like they would be fun.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Wow. I want that headlight for a naked conversion!!! It looks like a perfect mix between the FZ6N and FZ1N headlight. :thumbup:

If you really want one, vds002 over on sbn is selling them complete for $275. I too really dig the look of that setup, and would consider it if I ever went naked (which I don't plan to do). Here's the link to the thread where he's selling them: FS:- FZ6N Naked FZ6 Headlight assembly---NEW--$275 - Sportbikes.net
He doesn't say that's the bike that the headlight is from, but the collective group reasoning thinks that's the case....

I did a quick search on here, and found that vds002 is a member with the user id of dev_usc if you wish to contact him here. Here's the thread on this forum where he mentioned that he has the headlight assembly for sale:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-wanted/31670-wanted-fz6n-headlight.html

I wonder if one of the chinese bi-xenon HID projectors would fit in there.... :D