FZ6 specific HID projector retrofit group-buy feeler

jimmu

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in this. Turn-around time is kinda important, so I'll probably wait until you're less backed-up with orders.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site

Their kit that costs $250 is about the same other than the one from the retrofit source has internal ignitors which are better and not sure what motolights offers but TRS offers a 2 year warranty on parts.

Also, my price of $340 is including retrofit installation, re-sealing of headlight lenses with new sealant, shroud trimming/installation, and return shipping back to US addresses.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
It's possible. I would need you to look into the best way to ship to Singapore from the US. I have shipped to Canada and South America once via the USPS. See if you can get an idea of how much it will cost you in shipping before you decide to do it. I would be shipping from Virginia, USA Zip-Code = 22701. The package would probably be about 18x18x12" and weight around 15 lbs.

Each projector weighs about 6 ounces more or less. Each ballasts weighs about the same and the bulbs weigh almost nothing.
i would be interested in getting it.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
For those interested in this group buy I can sell the DIY complete kits for $230 + Shipping or the complete kit including installation into your FZ6 headlamps for $340 which includes shipping to mainland USA only. If you chose to have them installed you will have to ship me your complete FZ6 headlamps first so I can retrofit them for you and ship back.

Full payment will be due on January 3rd, 2012 in order for you to get these prices, however you can ship the headlights to me earlier if your bike is down for the winter anyway...the first headlight I get in will be the first to get done!

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
for those of you considering the DIY option, check out the deals on theretrofitsource.com these next few days.

Black Friday Deals!
15% off any order $150.00+ Coupon = TRS-Turkey15
20% off any order $200.00+ Coupon = TRS-Turkey20
25% off any order $250.00+ Coupon = TRS-Turkey25

Shop and combine these other one time deals on the following products: (Thursday through Sunday only!)

Morimoto Mini H1 4.1 Bi-xenon Projectors: $90
Morimoto Mini D2S 2.0 Bi-xenon Projectors: $80
FX-R 1.1 Bi-xenon projectors: $100
Lexus RX-AFS/TSX-R Hybrids: $175
Morimoto Elite HID Systems: $120

might be an option to let fizzer6 not have to deal with the hassle of sending on kits, that doesn't help the group buy or him and save you some money.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
for those of you considering the DIY option, check out the deals on theretrofitsource.com these next few days.

might be an option to let fizzer6 not have to deal with the hassle of sending on kits, that doesn't help the group buy or him and save you some money.

Good find. they normally don't offer those kind of deals to the general buying public, that is a steal if you are buying the complete Morimoto kit you would save around $65 off normal prices!

Anyone wanting the DIY kit should buy directly from TRS using those promo codes, they will be much quicker in getting your parts to you!

Of course if you missed the sale I can still sell you the complete kits at the previously quoted prices.