Zombie Plan?

Do you have a Zombie Plan

• Total voters
W

wrightme43

Do you have a zombie plan?
If so what is your zombie plan?
If not why not?

Please share your zombie plan. Together we can prepare for the day when the dead awake.

What is a zombie plan ? (english not that good)

If you talk about the day that they come alive. Yes I do. I have my second best friend (after the fz). MY SHOTGUN !!! Let them come !!!

Last edited:
I really don't have a zombie plan but Ipresent to you
exhibit A)
zombie2.jpg

and exhibit B)
m7t0rp.jpg

taken from SBN

Khyren

Perhaps it's the Army guy in me, but I always have a Zombie plan......I've even got a Zombie plan B, given that my partners become Zombies and it's only I that remain.......:thumbup::cool::rant: It'll be pretty intense....

Very good so far. At least we know that when the day comes, there will motorcyclists riding to fight the zobie hoard.

I'm not a movie fan, especially horror flicks, science fiction, or action films...

BUT, if someone released a Killer Zombie Motorcycle Death Squad type movie, I think I'd have to go see it! :Sport: :Sport: :Sport:

personally I like Khyrens plan, but seeing how I have a serious deficiency of assault rifles, I'd have to stick with my trusty Boom stick Remington model 870 pump action 12 gauge shotgun with the plug removed for that extra two 3" magnum 00 buckshot shells, this baby is cobalt blue steel, walnut stock and a hair trigger. and of coarse I'd have some witty banter for every walker that happened to meet my fancy. also I'd have to do the one handed ****ing ala Terminator 2. and when all hell broke loose I'd have to do the signature throw the shotgun and pull my little .380 from my shoulder holster thats loaded with silvertipped jacketed hollow points for good measure. that would be the time when I yell the line "run for it I'll stay here and hold them off"

yeah that rocks!!!!!:rockon:

I'm not a movie fan, especially horror flicks, science fiction, or action films...

BUT, if someone released a Killer Zombie Motorcycle Death Squad type movie, I think I'd have to go see it! :Sport: :Sport: :Sport:

Ask and you shall receive:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Moon-Rising/dp/B000W4T848]Amazon.com: Dead Moon Rising: DVD[/ame]

This one was filmed on location in the hollywood of the east: Louisville, KY. They filmed it last summer and there was a huge open casting call for anyone who wanted to be in the final scene. It has a horde of zombies being chased down by a huge motorcycle gang. I didn't have a bike at the time so I couldn't join the biker gang side. Me and a couple friends had big plans to be members of the zombie horde, but we kind of drank too much the night before and were too hung over to make it down to the shoot in time. In hindsight, being hungover might have added that extra bit of realism to the zombie performance. Oh well, live and learn.

so if zombies are already dead will shooting it really bother them? Don't you really need to remove their arms and legs to imobilize them? Seems to me that you need explosives

so if zombies are already dead will shooting it really bother them? Don't you really need to remove their arms and legs to imobilize them? Seems to me that you need explosives
I like where you are going with this!!! dukes of hazard style huh??? a good compound bow and a stick of dynamite. nice!!! although the unwritten zombie rule is a well placed shot to the head or a good wack with a shovel work well too!!!:D

Remington 1100 autoloader. Synth stock. Takstar 8 shot extension tubular mag.
Winchester SuperX highbrass #6. Oh hell yeah.

Smith mdl 65 stainless .357 in a fitted Safariland leather holster.
Winchester silvertips 145grain H.P.

Marlin camp carbine in .357
Winchester silvertips 145grain H.P.

I am taking the dirt bike, a gas can, and tossing on the saddle bags, Cutting holes in the backpack for Trinity, and heading for the school. I will break in, and baricade myself, Trinity, and the motorcycle inside. They have a walkin freezer and it will stay cold for a long time.
I think alot of the zombies will get pretty messed up all by themselves. During the day, I will try to contact others with the P.A. system. If we can get enough people to defend a bus, that is the way to go, if not the dirt bike. Head for the lake, steal a boat, get on one of the islands and let the zombie bastards swim for me.

Its not a great plan, but thats why I asked for you guys help.
I know women think Zombie plans are stupid, but I think tweezing your eyebrows is dumb, so there. LOL

:rockon:this is truely one of the greatest threads ever to grace the internet!!!:rockon:

If removal of arms and legs wont stop a knight it certainly wont stop a zombie! I vote explosives all the way!

Its not a great plan, but thats why I asked for you guys help.
I know women think Zombie plans are stupid, but I think tweezing your eyebrows is dumb, so there. LOL

I am a woman and DO NOT think Zombie plans are stupid and for the record tweezing your eyebrows is indeed dumb. Why pull em out to just draw the bloody things on again?? :confused:

If removal of arms and legs wont stop a knight it certainly wont stop a zombie! I vote explosives all the way!

I am a woman and DO NOT think Zombie plans are stupid and for the record tweezing your eyebrows is indeed dumb. Why pull em out to just draw the bloody things on again?? :confused:

Wooooo!!!! You are definitely a rare woman.

The trick is to shoot upwards removing the head. It stops them.

The trick is to shoot upwards removing the head. It stops them.

Are you sure??? I think that headless zombies are still dangerous...they just have a harder time finding you. Small guns just buy you a little time. If you want to solve the problem, you need a big boom.

Zombies transmit the zombie virus by biting. Got to remove the head.

Back