You know you love to ride when...

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
When you leave stuff deliberately at one of your friend/relative houses so you have an excuse to get back out on the bike to go get it

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

TripNip

Men of Mayhem
Reaction score
Visit site
When you go on a road you've never ridden before, stop and do it again the other way because you enjoyed it so much... Even though your already late for where your going.

(Yesterday Afternoon)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
When you leave with the intent (ah excuse/reason) of seeing family but don't stop and see them because you used up all your time going back and forth in the 10 miles of twisties! :spank:

my - bad, it's happened 3 times now! :eek:

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
When you can go on a 2,400 mile road trip (like I did 2 weeks ago) and never feeling like you are getting tired and want to nod off like you do in a car. It just doesn't happen when I'm on the bike.

Remember that feeling you used to have on Christmas morning when you opened all your presents and were happy and nothing else seemed to matter? That's the way I feel every time I go out to get on the bike and ride. It's the only thing in life that makes me feel like that consistently.

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
When you put off finding a girlfriend until you buy your bike. 'Cause you know if she tries to tell you you can't have one you'll want to Falcon punch her so hard that she'll be able to tell you what the dark side of the moon looks like when she comes to.

(Would never actually hit a woman, but I'll sure as hell let the scenario play through my head as I tell her to GTFO)

When you decide you want gatorade at 8pm, so you ride 120 miles from Tempe, AZ to Prescott, AZ to walk into a gas station, drink your gatorade, and ride the 120 miles back so you can get a good, hydrated 4 hours of sleep before work in the morning.

(that was my saturday night/sunday morning. haha)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I tell my wife late on Sunday afternoon that I have to wash the bike and need take it for a run to dry out the brakes.....and ask if she wants to come.
She said " What, come out when the brakes aren't working?". I said it only takes a minute to dry them out It'll be done by the time we go a hundred yards.
She then said "Why would I want to come out then?" I said, "Coz if I fire up the bike I have to go out for at least 1 hour"

We were out for about 1 1/2 hours.....but the brakes were dry!

ANY EXCUSE WILL DO

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
When you've had the bike for a year, and you still go out in the garage just to look at it.

Or when it's a tropical storm and so you can't ride, so you tear the bike down and put her back together (cleaning everything along the way of course), just so you can spend some time with the bike.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
You spend more time talking about riding on this forum while your at work then work itself

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
You spend more time talking about riding on this forum while your at work then work itself

:( I may be guilty of this one.

On that note...I'm going to get productive...for 15 minutes. :thumbup:

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
When you're driving home from work in your car and you find yourself wishing you could be "out there" with everyone else. Then you realize you are, you're just in your car.