You know who's a poser when...

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
- You spit out the bug that just flew in your mouth.
- You spend more time shining your bike than riding it.
- You're too cool to wave at the kids in the mom-mobile in front of you.
- You grab for your hairbrush before your old lady.
- You take your bike into the shop for oil changes.
- Your $500 boots aren't scuffed from riding.
- You think that a kick-starter is a mocha latte.
- You set at least one mirror, if not both, to reflect yourself.
- Your saddle bags say "Gucci".
- You carry a lap-top in your saddle bags.
- Your tattoos wash off.
- You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.
- You won't ride down a gravel road.
- You've never seen a sunrise from two wheels.
- You only ride on weekends, when you can.
- You never ride to work.
- All your leathers match.
- There are no wrinkled, faded, creased, or scratched areas on your leathers.
- You don't own a rain suit.
- You've never ridden long enough to know that stock seats are never comfortable.
- You've never had to replace a worn out tire.
- You've had to replace your tires, but because they were too old and not too worn.
- You like to ride by stores with big picture windows so you can admire your reflection.
- You ride a Ducati

:spank: :thumbup:

Hey!! Wait a minute here, I put my laptop in my saddlebags!!:rolleyes:

Whats all this leather stuff everyone keeps talking about? Isn't that stuff used for horsies?:D:p

Good post though!:thumbup:

i dont get the rainsuit one? it should say "your a poser if you have a rain suit" real riders eat bugs and drink rain :thumbup:

here is one from my local bike night.

You are a poser if you show up to bike night wearing a body armor vest over your t-shirt and with your chrome half helmet.

Yes.. people do that...

You are a poser if you show up to bike night wearing a body armor vest over your t-shirt and with your chrome half helmet.

Yes.. people do that...

ROFL... last year I saw a guy with a vest and tshirt full face helmet and practicing 2nd or 3rd gear wheelies after turning onto a main traffic road...

Yes.. people do that...

You forgot that you also have to have your bulldog riding on the tank.

And my leathers match......a one-piece is awfully hard to get mismatched

TD1.jpg

I like my stock seat, I road my bike 11 hours straight from OKC to Flag Az, IDK if thats not long enough but I was doin fine

Does a laptop in the top box count if Im using it to drink a coffee and check out this forum when I get to destination??

Hmmmm...i was doing just fine till the last one! I own a Ducati...but hardly ever ride it! :eek:

Nice one Dave.

:thumbup:

Hows about this one.

Heading out morgantown road towards (guess where???) Morgantown. I see getting off the parkway a brand new R1 with a helmetless dude and a helmetless chick. I am moving along flip a wave and head on. I like to move out down that road as it has some good turns and its a nice clean road. I get to the store I stop at in morgantown, I go inside go pee, get a peach nehi and a bag of chips, pay for them go back out, set my stuff down on a picknick table, get my smokes out of the tank bag, and sit down to eat and enjoy my refreshing beverage. I hear the R1 pull up. I look, dude has his helmet balanced on the tank between his arms. No gloves, he gets off his bike and shakes his hands like they are freezing off. Leaves old girl sitting on the bike on the side stand and goes in.

Now I have had hella plenty of time. Dude was right behind me starting out, mabye two cars back. He had to of ridin the whole way with that helmet between his arms.

Thats so serious poser crap right there.

Back