Yet another new member!

Caladin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

I am so glad I have found another FZ6 forum to browse! Looks like a great place.
I am the owner of a red '06 FZ6, with some 53k km of fun on the clock.

Since this is my first post here I shall do my duty and post a picture of my bike! :thumbup:

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Caladin,,,,Welcome to this great FZ6 Forum,,,,,I think most of us here , know you and your incredible trip around North America ! :rockon:

but for those who dont know,please post your link up here one more time,so the rest of us could enjoy...

welcome again!!
:Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the forum, glad that you found us. Sounds like you have had a few adventures. Congrats and i look forward to hearing about them.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For those who do not know Caladin, he is world famous. Ok world famous in canada and other places.

If you want to know if you can tour on an FZ6, this is the guy to ask.

Steve

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Nice bike, I'm sure some of the guys on here would be glad to hear about your touring setup.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Nice bike, I'm sure some of the guys on here would be glad to hear about your touring setup.

He is probably in bed at the minute over in Canada so I will let you see what he got up to on his FZ6.

Caladin's MASSIVE trip picture post! - Sportbikes.net

Hope this doesn`t embarrass you Caladin. I was impressed when you posted these first time. I`m still impressed.

Glad to see you joined us in here.

Steve:Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He is probably in bed at the minute over in Canada so I will let you see what he got up to on his FZ6.

Caladin's MASSIVE trip picture post! - Sportbikes.net

Hope this doesn`t embarrass you Caladin. I was impressed when you posted these first time. I`m still impressed.

Glad to see you joined us in here.

Steve:Sport:

I'll have to read it when i get home, pictures from wherever he linked them from are blocked here at work
:Flip: