Visit site
Discovery's HD Theater

July 20, 2009
10:00 pm EST
(60 minutes)

Twist the Throttle
Yamaha
TV-PG, CC

Founded by teenager Torakusu Yamaha, this motorcycle giant began by making pianos inspired by 'Kando,' a Japanese philosophy that connects the impact of beauty on the human senses. Yamaha later takes this approach and applies it to motorcycles.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro, I'm pretty sure it's a re-run though. I've got it saved on my DVR already and watch it weekly:cheer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro, I'm pretty sure it's a re-run though. I've got it saved on my DVR already and watch it weekly:cheer:

Yes, they are all re-runs at this point but I've yet to see a lot of them. I have them stacked up on the DVR and need to watch before I run out of space!

I also just DVR'd the Isle of Man TT practice and race footage in HD. Can't wait to sit through that one.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, they are all re-runs at this point but I've yet to see a lot of them. I have them stacked up on the DVR and need to watch before I run out of space!

I also just DVR'd the Isle of Man TT practice and race footage in HD. Can't wait to sit through that one.

Oh man I watched this last week’s first episode, and those racers are crazy. They got ballz of steel. They ride 180MPH plus thru town....amazing slow motion captions they show. Those racers on real track got nothing on these guys.
People watch it if you get a chance. Riding to the next level.

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ya, while I was setting the DVR for Isle of Man I noticed the Yamaha episode. I don't remember ever even seeing that one though. I DVRd all the others and remember enough to know I saw them, but I'm completely drawing a blank on Yamaha. I'm recording it just to make sure it didn't slip by the DVR programming.