Yamaha FZ6 S2 naked 2007 custom UK

danieljfield

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people…im selling my Yamaha FZ6 S2 naked street fighter 600cc, in excellent condition. Hasn’t got any scratches or rust anywhere, been garaged since I’ve had it and rode only in dry conditions. It’s very fast with upgraded sprockets and chain. Here’s a little about the bike: it’s been professionally sprayed (Yamaha black) changed on v5, had a sprocket conversion (rear +2, front -1), custom street fighter race fairing from France, rear LED integrated strip light, alarmed with tilt sensor and two alarm fobs, tail tidy has been made which looks bang tidy with the new number plate and rear fairing, twin under seat scorpion cans which sound amazing with both baffles in and even better out. I have also fitted a speedo healer for a very accurate speedo, so sprockets have been changed and speedo is showing an accurate reading. I have took great care of this bike myself changing the oil and its filter every 6 months, I have also cleaned air filter each time. The tyres are basically new with 100’s/1000’s miles left in them. I think I’ve covered everything, the bike has done a little more than 12000 miles but only just. If you have any queries please contact me as im open to offers.
(The original rear end of the bike also comes with sale, so if you want to put it back to standard you can)

(There is outstanding finance still on the bike but this will be settled on the day of handing the bike over, over the phone payment to the finance company. There is nothing to worry about as it will all be complete on the day within your presence, no money will be exchanged by hand) thanks for looking, £3300 negotiable. VIEWING VERY WELCOME

i was unable to upload pictures so pm me and il email you some. the bike is my diplay picture