Yamaha FZ6 S2 2007 for sale

danieljfield

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people…im selling my Yamaha FZ6 S2 naked 600cc, in excellent condition. Hasn’t got any scratches or rust anywhere, been garaged since I’ve had it and rode only in dry conditions. It’s very fast with upgraded sprockets and chain. Here’s a little about the bike: it’s been professionally sprayed (Yamaha black) changed on v5, had a sprocket conversion (rear +2, front -1), alarmed with tilt sensor and two alarm fobs, new number plate, Nano indicators front and rear very bright and small was over £100 for the four, twin under seat scorpion cans which sound amazing. I have also fitted a speedo healer for a very accurate speedo, so sprockets have been changed and speedo is showing an accurate reading. I have took great care of this bike myself changing the oil and its filter every 6 months, I have also cleaned air filter each time. The tyres are basically new with 100’s/1000’s miles left in them. I think I’ve covered everything, the bike has done a little more than 12000 miles but only just. If you have any queries please contact me as im open to offers.

Has 12 months MOT and i will buy 6 months tax when brought as i have declared it SORN as im not using it and its garaged.

IL BE THROWING IN A ONE PEICE LEATHER SUIT ASWELL, BEEN WORN A FEW TIMES BASICALLY NEW, FITS ABOUT 30/32" WAIST.

(There is outstanding finance still on the bike but this will be settled the day before the say on my credit card. A HPI check can be done to prove this on the day of sale) thanks for looking, £2700 negotiable. VIEWING IS VERY WELCOME

dnsn

Reaction score
Visit site
hi daniel,

a quick enquiry.. as you have changed the sprocket - is that for quick acceleration ?
i need fast acceleration from a stop point and was thinking of the same as told by few friends. technically/mechanically not sound at all..so your suggestions would help.

tx

tushae

Reaction score
Visit site
hi daniel,

a quick enquiry.. as you have changed the sprocket - is that for quick acceleration ?
i need fast acceleration from a stop point and was thinking of the same as told by few friends. technically/mechanically not sound at all..so your suggestions would help.

tx

Yeah going to a lower tooth number on the front sprocket and higher on the rear will increase aceleration but you lose top end speed where instead of 140mph would probs be like 130mph?