Xbox.. Paintball gun.. Computer stuff...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So i have a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.o Jacket that i got when i first started to ride, i think i rode it to the MSF and to work a few times and thats about it, I have another jacket i like to wear alot, and this one seems to sit in the closet more... I got it for $165 or so.. but i would probably let it go for $130 Shipped. (great shape)
(description from mymcgear.com listed for $154.99)

32800 Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 Mesh Textile Jacket:
* Free-air poly/mesh shell * Removable waterproof liner * C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows * Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector * Elastic sleeve adjusters * Sure Fit adjustable waistband * Zippers for optional Sahara vest * 8" zipper for pant attachment * Reflective stripe * Pocket for audio device with port for wire * Pocket for face shield storage

XXXL

2008_Joe_Rocket_Phoenix_5.0_Jacket.jpg

JCKT.JR.PHOENIX.40.BK.GIF

Im also looking to sell my old paintball gun

Piranha R6 (MSRP ~$55) (only shot in back yard, never used in real paintball game)
Comes with
JJ Performance barrel (MSRP ~$45)
Gas on/off Valve (MSRP ~$20)
20oz Tank (MSRP ~$29)
9 oz Tank (MSRP ~$20)
VL quantum electric hopper (MSRP ~$26.00
basic hopper ($5)

No price really comes to mind on the paintball gun and accessories, All the MSRPs add up to like $200... i guess make me an offer for what you would think is fair..
1075345873.jpg

Viewloader%20Quantum%20Electronic%20Feeder.jpg

small__21_06_2006_01_19_4823.jpg

I also have a computer case i have never used, got into building computers and such and got This one to build and just never got around to filling it up.

Here is an ebay listing someone else has posted for it

Again, make me an offer..
Neon Light Window PC Computer Case w/450W Power Supply - eBay (item 260303687578 end time Jan-22-09 18:00:00 PST)
NEW_BB_Neon.jpg

Neon Light Case & Side Window Case

- (4) 5.25 External Bays (for CD-ROMS)
- (2) 3.5 External Bays (for Floppy Drives)
- (4) 3.5 Internal Bays (for Hard Drives)
- (2) Multicolor Neon Light Case Fans
- (2) Front USB & Front Panel Audio

I also have some books from COMPUTER TRAINING.COM

you know, that class that costs $25,000 to take for 6 months and you come out with your Microsoft certifications. I got my MCP out of it before i realized computers are not what i want to do forever :rolleyes:
There are 13 books total 6 lab books 6 text books and one Internet security book. No clue what these would sell for.. name your price..
DSC01282.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

Also have an XBOX: $50 for all (minus 360 game)
2 controllers
a MIC
hi-def component cables
Games:
Moto GP 2
Project Gotham racing 2
Tony Hawks Underground
Tony Hawks Pro skater 2
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
BMX XXX
Greg hastings Paintball MAXD
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX

XBOX 360: Rainbow 6 vegas 2 $25

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$50 for the Xbox, games, controllers, mic.. all.. its an XBOX though, not an xbox 360, im just selling at 360 game also for $25

BobSchmickle

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested in the xbox depending on how much shipping would cost to 75007. send me a PM with a total price.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested in the xbox depending on how much shipping would cost to 75007. send me a PM with a total price.

finally figured out how to estimate shipping... just going off of some round numbers it looks to be about $10 or so... dont hold me to that, because the box might end up being a little bigger once i put games and such in it

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As for the paintball gun, computer case, and computer books, just make me an offer, im honestly just trying to clean up the basement some before we do some remodeling in a few weeks...