WTS: Shark RSI Eden Helmet Medium

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a brand new medium Shark RSI Eden helmet for sale. I bought a couple helmets a few months ago but as it seems as of now it doesnt look like i,ll be needing 2 anytime soon. The helmet still has the tags on it and is in perfect condition. I am asking for $195 + shipping. I am located in the US and not really looking to shipping internationally, sorry I pulled the description straight from Sharks website:

A perfect combination of technology, ergonomics and safety, the RSI helmet has sharp and
aggressive lines that yield exceptional aerodynamic performance. With its balanced, carefullycrafted
design, and its intrinsic safety qualities, the RSI is the new benchmark for its class.
• Shell made from multi-directional composite fibers and
strengthened with Carbon/Aramid
• 2 shell sizes
• 5 multi-element, internal shock-absorbers with
differentiated density
• Airflow directed by integrated ducts and “Venturi” deflectors
• Dual-treated (anti-scratch/anti-fog) “Total Vision” 2.2mm visor
• Shark’s patented “Push One” visor quick release system
• Optimized demisting using visor frame diffuser
• Fully removable and washable interior in microfiber fabric
• Ergonomic cheek pads
• Anti-fog visor and chin cover
• Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22-05 standards

could be cuz your new. However, especially with the negotiability, thats a deal.

Also could be cuz we all got big heads :)

Yes I am new but I am %100 percent legitimate. could be the big heads thing too though lol...I guess i should hold it for a while. not really in too much of a rush to sell. i,ll try to get more posts and better known then. Time to start posting more.

Looks like a great helmet and if my lady wasn't looking for the cheapest lid she can. She is the only person I know thats a Medium. But its out of her pricerange.

Well what price range were you looking for if you dont mind me asking. If anything I could help you fine a good site to get a helmet in your range if I cant meet your request. You could pm if you dont want it public. i like helping people out ;)

LOL currently she is trying free ones from her side of friends and family...then we'll try my side...if all else fails, I'll prolly just order her a closeout helmet that I can find. Ive already looked at a couple but she wants free for now...its been a while since she has been on a bike and not gonna put in too much money until it is deemed necessary.

hey crazy, just a heads up...your probably going to fleebay this thing soon and I hope you get as much back for it as possible. But I did find a website that has this lid for $130 + free shipping. But then again its amazing what can happen on fleebay. I just saw a used Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag used sell for 53 +10 shipped.

I was the lead bidder until something in the description caught my attention, the seller didn't list the straps... So i asked and they replied that they could not be found. So it was $63 for a incomplete used bag...I got a brand new one for $72 shipped.

Best of luck, it is a great looking lid.

hey crazy, just a heads up...your probably going to fleebay this thing soon and I hope you get as much back for it as possible. But I did find a website that has this lid for $130 + free shipping. But then again its amazing what can happen on fleebay. I just saw a used Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag used sell for 53 +10 shipped.

I was the lead bidder until something in the description caught my attention, the seller didn't list the straps... So i asked and they replied that they could not be found. So it was $63 for a incomplete used bag...I got a brand new one for $72 shipped.

Best of luck, it is a great looking lid.

Thanks for the heads up...I do alot of selling on eBay lol...you could say im pretty addicted I guess...I actually saw someone by a piece of drift wood for about 62.00 because it has been chewed by a beaver. So yes you never know whats going to happen. I will be listing the helmet on eBay when I ge back from work unless I get something in between then.

Back