WTH is going on in TX????

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Earlier the news reports were saying that he handed out atleast 3 copys of the Koran in english that mourning. He also gave away all his furniture and belongings.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Earlier the news reports were saying that he handed out atleast 3 copys of the Koran in english that mourning. He also gave away all his furniture and belongings.

Damn! That is straight from the Suicide Awareness training we all had to take this year. :eek:

I heard that he is still alive after being shot four times. Is that correct? I've been in a conference all day and I've heard no news at all.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Eric, keep us updated......

hear he was already on an FBI watchlist for Islamic blogging........

Pete it reminded me of the same thing (grenading early in Op Freedom) when I heard it.......

I hope the MP's or civi police are beating the F**K out of this a-hole.

A female civ cop capped him four times. I heard she was killed, but then I heard she as not killed. They said she rushed in a didn't hestitate one second, totally professional and shot him. She saved countless lives.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been all over the news here since it happened :( , this is terrible.... My heart goes out to all those involved and those who have passed...

What makes people tick , really ???