WTF is with these cagers

bcbikernurse

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm coming up to my turn with my left signal on and this van that has a STOP sign decides he only needs to do a rolling stop. I've started my left hand turn and instead of stopping he completely disregards the fact I'm there and swerves to avoid broadsiding me and then just keeps going!:spank::spank::spank:

I could not have been more pissed with this guy. For the first time in my life I was able to get full lisence plate make and model of vehicle and description of man driving it. Usually I'm not fast enough. I decided that he needed to be reported even though I knew he wouldn't be charged. I thought if he did that on a regular basis and instead of meeting up with a bike next time it might be a dump truck and he might have kids in the vehicle.

When the Police Officer called me and asked for a description of the people he told me he understood how I felt because he rides as well!:rockon:

Come on Cagers WAKE UP AND LOOK!!!

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You may be surprised. He very well may get a ticket! A kid I went to high school with turned someone in for constant tailgating and they did get a ticket for it. I would say it depends on who you know also not sure... anythings worth a try

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you use your horn?

Have you upgraded your horn to the 140 decibel Stebel Nautilus Horn?

If you have the Stebel, those are the situation that you wish for so that you can blast away and scare the living daylights out of the moron, and let everyone around know as well.

I'm thinking adding a 2nd one.

bcbikernurse

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you use your horn?

Have you upgraded your horn to the 140 decibel Stebel Nautilus Horn?

If you have the Stebel, those are the situation that you wish for so that you can blast away and scare the living daylights out of the moron, and let everyone around know as well.

I'm thinking adding a 2nd one.

I was in shock that someone would do such a thing but I really like the idea about the horn. Any idea where I can pick one up?:D

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was in shock that someone would do such a thing but I really like the idea about the horn. Any idea where I can pick one up?:D

Try online.

I see that you're from Hamilton, but that could be anywhere. But I'm guessing Ontario.

Just look for Stebel Nautilus. It cost about $40.

buckeyethunder

Reaction score
Visit site
In Ohio we have cornfields and deer to worry about plus crazies in cages.
Traveling on interstate is safest here.Be into a defensive mindset at all times.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I know the feeling...they call those things "California stops" :(

I got a ticket for a California stop in California, shouldn't that be illegal?

Crappy drivers are everywhere and they don't care about someone on a bike because we are just a speed bump to them.