WTB Scorpion DB Killers

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am wanting to try out the DB killers that Scorpion makes for their systems that I can't seem to find any information about. I can't find anything out about any prices or where to get them or even if anyone can get them. I am hoping they still give the FZ a good tone over stock and can return the system to a backpressure a little closer to what it was stock. I love how it sounds and feels now, its just there are some days where I don't need it to be that loud.

I have the OVAL stainless steel Scorpion cans. NOT the round ones.

Maybe someone from "across the pond" can clue me in. If someone has access to them, maybe I could paypal them the cost to purchase them and ship them to me and a fee for such a favor. That is if they don't cost an arm and a leg.

aaronrosencrans

Reaction score
Visit site
I did some snooping around on Scorpion's website and found some information on the dB killer for their pipes. They do have them, but you may just have to contact a local dealer about ordering them.

Here's a link to their list of dealers:

Scorpion Exhausts

Also, I'm sure your local bike shop can help you find you some too. Hope that helps.

Loud pipes save lives, but it's nice to not be TOO crazy all the time.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
No reply from Scorpion yet. I have e-mailed a couple of retailers though and am expecting a response soon.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response from Scorpion.....I've emailed both the manufacturer in England and the distributor in the US several times since installing them a couple of months ago and haven't received a response from either. I asked about the db killers and commented on the 'Scorpion' badge lifting off the oval carbon cans.
It's a great product, but really lousy Aftersales service.
I'm also looking for the decibel killers to install for some upcoming track days that limit the exhaust noise to 90db's.