WTB Motech top rack and Givi case.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Twistedthrottle.com is out of stock for these items and would like to buy the Motech rack because I already have the side case mount racks on the way (thanks Quiet Eagle) and I need it to work with them. Givi will not work. I also wonder if anyone would be willing to sell a Givi E55 or V46 topcase. Thanks.

Ken

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm waiting on my SW Motech sidetracks to come in from TT. Ordered them in April and they won't be in until the end of May. They are coming all the way from Germany. I got lucky when I ordered my top rack that they had it in stock. I bought my bags from Sporttour.com-free shipping on all Givi cases!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rashid

Fazeruncle
Reaction score
Visit site
Had some issues with Givi E55 topbox. First, brake LED intermittent due to resistance at spring-loaded contacts near the lock, regular cleaning didn't help. I got round problem by resorting to fixed-connection wiring. Second, over time hinges which depended on friction to hold up lid, wear down and suddenly you got Pacman box. I carefully dremel the hinge stop for further travel to obtain toggle effect, no more Pac-man. Upgraded stock LEDs to Ardmore Lighting E55 specific 3-function (tail, brake n turn), awesome!