FS: Givi Sidecase rack (non-PLX)

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD
Selling my used PL351 Givi tubular sidecase rack. This is NOT the SW-MOTECH removable rack - this stays on the bike at all times.

This works for straight-walled cases like E21, E22, E36 cases and such, but NOT for PLX-style cases, like V35. I've been using it with E21 cases and it works great.

If you don't have Givi topcase rack, you WILL need this kit to install this rack.

I've been using this rack since feb 2011 when I bought it new, but I have no need for it anymore - so, listing it for sale. The rack just works - never had an issue with it - you do want to check that the side case is clipped in properly (I made that mistake once).
Condition-wise, there are a few rust spots here and there (the bike was parked under cover outside most of the time, except for winter) - see pictures - 5 minutes with steel brush and a spray of black paint should do the trick.

See pic of manual with which hardware is included - I do NOT have the turn-signal arms anymore (my bike has fender eliminator with small LED blinkers), so I'm only including the hardware used to mount the rack on the bike.

Would like to get $120 + shipping for it.

IMG_3815.jpgIMG_3822.jpgIMG_3821.jpgIMG_3820.jpgIMG_3819.jpgIMG_3816.jpgIMG_3823.jpg2016-07-04 11_55_37-PL351_KL351 Rev02.jpg

Last edited:

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a new one about a week before you posted this, or I'd have been all over it.

Free bump. A new set of these (when available) is $170-190. Good deal.

nyctpt

Reaction score
Visit site
Any idea how these will mount I I already have a shad top box? I'd like to take the mount and the cases just need to figure out the mounting. Gonna pm also!

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ryan,

I am not sure ,to be honest - I've never seen SHAD topcase mount in real life. That said, I've done some googling and found these (http://www.shad.es/descargas/shad317.pdf) instructions for mounting of SHAD. If this is the mount you have, then, since the 351 KIT (http://static.twisted-throttle.net/media/files/351kit.pdf) that you'll need to mount this rack goes around the exhaust, it appears that they shouldn't interfere with each other, but again - my opinion is based on just looking at mounting instructions for both mounts.

Hope this helps.

Any idea how these will mount I I already have a shad top box? I'd like to take the mount and the cases just need to figure out the mounting. Gonna pm also!

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nyctpt

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't figure out if the pm's are working, I sent one but it doesn't show in my sent folder. I'd like to buy the mounts and cases, just need to work out the details. Please pm me if you've not received a pm from me.

Thanks

Ryan