WTB: Hard luggage; Touring Windscreen ..

Nupa

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everyone's doing okay considering the times ~

Anywho,

Planning on a trip during the upcoming winter months and looking into hard luggage options. Know of Givi, Shad, Etc. but have never needed to pull the trigger over the years of ownership to actually require one. So here we are.

Along with this I also am looking for an adjustable windscreen that would allow me some extra wind buffeting over the OEM.

If you have any other travel goodies I may be interested feel free to post/ pm and let me know.

Also ~ if you have any suggestions for an east coast start in PA and looking for a route featuring warmth during around mid November, and about a 6-7 (or slightly longer?) day journey feel free to pm me routes/ roads / places to stay & eat etc - it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Stay safe

-Nupa

omalkhoo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everyone's doing okay considering the times ~

Anywho,

Planning on a trip during the upcoming winter months and looking into hard luggage options. Know of Givi, Shad, Etc. but have never needed to pull the trigger over the years of ownership to actually require one. So here we are.

Along with this I also am looking for an adjustable windscreen that would allow me some extra wind buffeting over the OEM.

If you have any other travel goodies I may be interested feel free to post/ pm and let me know.

Also ~ if you have any suggestions for an east coast start in PA and looking for a route featuring warmth during around mid November, and about a 6-7 (or slightly longer?) day journey feel free to pm me routes/ roads / places to stay & eat etc - it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Stay safe

-Nupa

I have a Corbin seat for this bike. It is a rare one in leather. Had it on my bike and was much more comfortable than the stock seat. If interested, contact me and i will send you some pics. [email protected]