WTB GIVI FZ351 top mounting kit for my 08 FZ6

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased a rack off ebay, but it was for the FZ6R. Seller advertised it as for FZ6. So, I may be putting it up for sale soon if I can't work out the return. I really need Givi part number FZ351, which is a top mount kit for the FZ6. Mine is a 2008, but I don't think it matters, I will gladly pay by Paypal if anyone has this kit they would like to sell.

Thanks!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fz351 kit is only 45 online you should look it up its usually not in stock give them a call and ask for them to get an estimate on the order I got mine from competition accessories And it only took 5 days

CavDoc

Reaction score
Visit site

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Fz351 kit is only 45 online you should look it up its usually not in stock give them a call and ask for them to get an estimate on the order I got mine from competition accessories And it only took 5 days

"FZ351" is the part number for the whole kit: the mounting arms, the exhaust support brackets, and the top plate, its ~$150

"351KIT" is the part number for only the exhaust support brackets, it's ~$40

CowtownBiomed

Reaction score
Visit site
I had them order in a few and bought one myself. (I guess they orderd 5 lol)
(2nd gear is GW Cycle here in Calgary)
I waited all summer, unit..finaly..they ordered some directly from Italy.
IIRC it was $100 plus the plate ($40) (but dont quote me LOL)

You could always go down to your local GIVI dealer and order in a set too, that would save you some cash or shipping and you might get better pricing too..

Find your retailer..
Distributors and importers

HaChayalBoded

Reaction score
Visit site
It's not a GIVI but you can mount a GIVI plate to this if you're wanting a trunk. It's a Ventura rack, also have the bags for it (two actually, that you can zip together).

100_0794.JPG