WTB: Corbin backrest for lady

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Corbin seat and now that the wife is finally showing some interest in riding, she wants a backrest. I have on '09

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
You might try this guy. The post was from May of 2013 but he never said it was sold.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-for-sale/48937-genuine-corbin-backrest.html

Also, try using the search feature for "Corbin". without the quote marks.

When a Corbin seat or backrest is listed here they disappear very quickly. Same for other comfy seats.

Thanks for the heads up. I scored a Corbin seat about a year and a half ago on South Dakota Craigslist believe it or not. Just sent him an email.

Unfortunately the search function on the tapatalk app is horrible and with the increased use of tablets and phones over computers, this is the result.

Thanks again!

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
PERFECT!

Now I can stop feeling guilty (was never more than just a teeny bit). When you first posted for this I was in the process of acquiring a backrest from another member. He had chimed in on a thread by the guy who bought his seat - but not the backrest, to say he still had the backrest.

I scored on the backrest. Had to buy a new seat, which is due to arrive tomorrow.

So, best of luck to you with the wife accompanying you on the bike! I'm happily in the same boat and faced the same request for a backrest.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/the-bar/53332-wife-bike-2.html#post590271

Chris

Last edited:

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
PERFECT!

Now I can stop feeling guilty (was never more than just a teeny bit). When you first posted for this I was in the process of acquiring a backrest from another member. He had chimed in on a thread by the guy who bought his seat - but not the backrest, to say he still had the backrest.

I scored on the backrest. Had to buy a new seat, which is due to arrive tomorrow.

So, best of luck to you with the wife accompanying you on the bike! I'm happily in the same boat and faced the same request for a backrest.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/the-bar/53332-wife-bike-2.html#post590271

Chris

From experience, if u are switching from stock to Corbin. Your gonna fall in love with your bike all over again. Have fun and be safe!

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Mr Shoop. Looks like you got a good deal there !! Hope you enjoy the backrest [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro