WRX plus Ken Block equals

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
That is why I am looking for a WRX now. My buddies drive them and I love the way they handle off the showroom floor. Imagine that money from a sponsorship.

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how many times he had to practice to get all those moves right. If i was that guy on the Segway, I'd have to really really trust the driver.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was AMAZING! I think that is some of the best driving I've ever seen. Stunning. Segway dude is an idiot; I hope he had his life, health and disability insurance paid up!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Somebody showed me this the other night. My jaw hit the floor!

One of my buddies here at school has a 05' STI that is making the same numbers. That is the fastest freaking car I have ever been in. It was amazing! The gear ratio's are soooo short though. I mean he is going into 5th in the 1/8th mile...

I must admit though, the rear section of that car is rather tough.

Watch the video of him jumping the car on the discovery channel. His line about jumping the car was easy...but going 90mph through the trees sideways is pretty damn scary. Made me laugh, alot.

Very talented driver, that is for sure.

-bryan

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
This is yet another reason why I am buying a 2009 WRX later this year.:thumbup: Fun and all wheel drive is pretty hard to beat.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
i can't believe he didn't blow out the suspension in that second video in the snow. That's insane, but really f'in cool!