Would you buy a fz6 new or used?

shingo

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a 2008 FZ6 used for 4700$, it's a great deal for the overcharge we have here in canada.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought mine off C/L, a 2008 w/4,188 miles for $4300 (March 2011). So the answer is YES! I would!

Great Bikes!!!! :thumbup:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
in general buy new if you intend to keep that bike for a while, otherwise buy used. But if you get a really great deal on used bike, get used. Every vehicle I have bought so far have been brand new. When you buy used you're inheriting someone else's problem.

That is one way to look at it.

On the other hand when you buy used, the original owner took the financial hit with the depreciation and if you find the right used vehicle or motorcycle that was treated right and well maintained used is the ONLY way to go! When you can pay 50% of what it cost new when it has 90% of its life left...it's a no brainer.

Why not buy one from the states and ride it home? :BLAA:

boarder4life81

Reaction score
Visit site
I paid $6700 OTD for my new '09 just a month ago($1000 off their OTD asking price). Try e-mailing the dealership (like a new customer that has never been there) and tell them you are requesting quotes from yamaha dealers in the area on exactly what your looking for. Don't tell them your budget until after they reply and then place your counter offer about $800 below there offer and say your were trying to stay near that range. Then wait, I had new offers from two different dealerships in less then an hour that were considerably cheaper. Good luck with your purchase, new or used I'm sure you'll love the bike.